Close
One second...

TRICERATRON

What's the only thing cooler than dinosaurs? That's right. Cyborg dinosaurs with beam cannons and missile launchers.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
guitaratomik

What's the only thing cooler than dinosaurs? That's right. Cyborg dinosaurs with beam cannons and missile launchers.

Oopis

A cool shirt for a kid. I especially like the cracked/crazed pavement.

Midoriringo

Dinosaurs friggin rock, I would totally buy this especially with placement on the side coughhintcough

sudanesepooch

best thing ever. the face of art has evolved. this is it.

SEVEN-HUNDRED

You know, you used to get toys that were just like this.

I'll give it 5

wempu

this made me smile :) when i was a kid i used to play alot with boys, so i just loved those kind of toys...tho i never got one for myself :/ my parents wanted me to play with dolls etc ;

wempu

hmm, threadless hates my comments... i tried to say that i love it and eventho i'd never wear it i'll give it a 5 'cos it most definitely deserves it ^^

Quid Pro Quo

Haha I like this its funny.

swango

reminds me of the show Dinosaucers... awesome! :)

Miffsible

I normally don't got for guns, but this is a definite $5 !! My, I hope they print it

helo

Coooool !
I likey

phones

woo!

dino riders were sooo cool!

guitaratomik

Dino Riders were definitely cool!

shaunibug

I-I-I-freaking need this shirtttt!
$5.

evilstan

On gray not white? Or really, anything but white?

Love it tho :)

guitaratomik

It would work on gray too. I didn't realize you could do 5 colors until after I submitted it.

Neighborhood3

DINO-RIDERS!!!!!!!

KRULOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spam69

I hear the U.S government is actually developing a few of these babies. Triceratops is my favourite dino ever but I think I may look a little sad at 36 years of age wearing this. But then again.............

GlueXcore

im givin this a 5$, but like i said on destructoid..more colors...and Def. more dinosaurs...this would be a fuckin awesome series....

FemaleDNA

we LOVE THIS! we want more designs! who is "we"? the little dinosaurs in our heads.....

LostCrichton

$5 I totally need this shirt...like skip rent payment need.

squelettenoir

$5!

Art is amazing, and dinosaurs are basically the best.

So this needs to get printed. Like now.

JinMakkto

hahaha funny.

i wouldn't wer it but still a 5

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

amazing! 5$

abstractavist

I really like this design. Great Design.

Unfateful

Fan of the TRANSFORMERS movie.
dinosaurs = cool. robots = awesome.
cool. awesome. that is all.

Pusha man

get out of the fourth grade!
lamesorous-rex!!

guitaratomik

Find your inner child. It's being repressed!

FemaleDNA

"get out of the 4th grade" this coming from someone who's name is "pushaman" the only thing he's pushin is his girlfriend! (rememebr we don't have pudding pops anymore) sniff sniff

hiphop

I WOULD BUY THIS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS. guitaratomik, you have revitalized my inner platybeladon.

Gavzilla

Dino-riders!

"Somehow I've got to de-brainbox that giant!"

...I can't believe I still remember that. Those toys ruled, the cartoon, however crappy, is somehow stuck in my head.

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

this is just an illustration of a dino-riders character? That's against the rulez.

Funkness

Umm looks like a kids shirt from some Saturday morning cartoon.

guitaratomik

No. It's inspired by Dino riders but I created it from scratch. I'm not even sure if the bad guys used triceratops in the show.

ChaosbyDesign

Dino-riders was the shiznit!! I like the design but its too similar to the actual dino-riders cartoons. Was that your intention?

ChaosbyDesign

my bad, I missed that last comment....this is awkward....they definitly had a triceratops or something similar coz I had the toy, I think it sold it for like $3 but thats got nothing to do with anything.

SpookyDoom

AAAH!!! That's amazing. o_o

joanna524

haha, just saw Transformers (against my will)... this guy is right out of that.

Aannkin

Very nice! I luv dinosaurs especially with giant guns coming from them, thats the best type. $5

purplepainter

too bad my son is a teen, he would have worn this when he ws younger.

purplepainter

too bad my son is a teen, he would have worn this when he ws younger.

kfen

Very nice, i think i still have my old dinoriders packed away in a box somewhere. I think the red stands out too much on white, I reckon itd look good on a dark blue or possibly even black.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us