Close
One second...

Sluv

I can't believe how much that v looks like a b but it's supposed to say "Sluv," as in slug love =D. I wish I had been able to spend more time on this, but I got mono! This is my first mono submission you guys!

Watch this
Sonofadiddly

I can't believe how much that v looks like a b but it's supposed to say "Sluv," as in slug love =D. I wish I had been able to spend more time on this, but I got mono! This is my first mono submission you guys!

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

someone did a sluv sub.

elemenopy

I don't know what to say here... I submitted a sluv design...

Sonofadiddly

Who, wotto? I am shamed if they had the same concept. Shamed!

fouchnickens

The only similarities between the two is the name.

Sonofadiddly

I swear I didn't know. I didn't bother to check the rest of the Eagle vs. Shark subs yesterday when I took the design, slapped it on a couple of models and gave it the first title I could think of. My deepest apologies to elemenopy (haha, I just got that) for stealing his title!

Sekigahara

HE'S JUST TRYING TO GET IN HER SHELL

ivywillow

not the same concept, just the same name. I think this is interesting, but it's hard to get that the snails above & below are spectators. My mind kept trying to make a before during & after sequence out if it. The layout just bothers me...

bummersault

technically if they're shelled, aren't they snails?

mossaroo

Well, thats why its the Slug thats in love. Not the snails. Silly.

Joelnz
Joelnz profile pic Alumni

looks cool on the shirt.. :)

ldcm176

I'm with ivywillow. Maybe if the other snails were in a more circular formation, as opposed to pairs? It took me a minute to recognize that this wasn't before/after.

Sonofadiddly

I hadn't even thought of it as a before/after kind of thing. I knew I should have left out that last snail...

whitlesss

i only see it as before/after...

but i think it's really cute! $5

elemenopy

No worries... it's a good title...

convulsion_kthx

i like it, but the other snails shouldn't be there. idk, maybe just the two in the center. 4

linoleum91

this is fantastic.
and i, for one, like this better than the other sluv design.

Sonofadiddly

That means so much to me, linoleum =D. Thanks for the comments, you guys.

No account?