Close
One second...

Bird/Fruit

Before you hate this submission, after my first version was in critiques somebody showed me that this concept has been done before. However, since I did come up with it on my own, and far more people loved this design than hated it (its mood is distinctly different than previous subs of the same concept), here it is. I happen to love it, and I hope you do too.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
WhitneyBeth
WhitneyBeth profile pic Alumni

Before you hate this submission, after my first version was in critiques somebody showed me that this concept has been done before. However, since I did come up with it on my own, and far more people loved this design than hated it (its mood is distinctly different than previous subs of the same concept), here it is. I happen to love it, and I hope you do too.

Oopis

I wouldn't say I ~love~ it, but I like it. It made me laugh.

tropicaldreamx3

I love it! :) I'd so wear a t-shirt with this on it $5!

hcl337

It is great. Painfully funny. Not sure how else to describe it.

bloatbugjen

i like it. it's clever. but, it makes me sad.

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

so far this is the only kiwi/kiwi design I like

circean93

the other kiwi design in the running wasn't as good as this one so 3

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i want this $5

chelly

PERFECTO!

RainbowJoy

I love this one!!!!!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

I haven't seen the other, but this is great!

MelissaMae

I really like how you put the two together!!

p3mcds

KIWI POWER!!!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

The best kiwi joke sshirt yet. Congrats!

BrandonB11

obvioulsy it is very well done and all... but like i said in the critique it has been done many many times before... even on threadless... and still you went through with the design.... sorry but i cant give a great score to a design that has been done before espceically with the designer knowing that it has been done before:

LOOK:
HERE
OR HERE
OR HERE AGAIN
AND HERE AGAIN!!!

sorry its not like i didnt already tell u but i think people should know that these ones are out there and that you knew that these were out there because i told u in teh critique

WhitneyBeth

If you read my first comment, I explained this already, and I explained why I ended up submitting. I did think of this on my own. I was, in no way, influenced or inspired by the previous submissions. You are free, of course, to give this any score you think this deserves, but please, trying to tell other people what to do is neither fair nor in good spirits.

BrandonB11

im not telling people how to score im just showing everyone the previous designs and letting them decide if it is original enough... i really like this idea and would probably give it a 5 if it was original... but im not... although i still am giving it a fairly average score because it is still a nice looking design with idea

Espoz

It may have been done before but this is the best one I have seen.

sometimessane

it's the best execution of this idea so far, so you get a 5 from me.

i look forward to seeing more of your work.

kingforaday

yeah its deff the best one out of the subs.

muppetdoom

i like it and hate it at the same time!its so sad and funny!

kristoferforce

I'll have to say it's the best execution I've seen. Very pretty. I get the feeling there's something missing though. I don't know what it is. It just feels too plain. Maybe it's the tee color.

linoleum91

this is awesome.
marry me?

jman2

this is the best execution of this one. i really like this one. the shadows look a little bit off... but the illustration is very nice.

eatabag

creepy...but i like it. Best of your work thus far. 5$

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

I don't know why you'd waste your time submitting something threadless is clearly not going to print.

Not only has this idea been subbed many times on threadless, there are numerous companies that have printed this before. Threadless will not print a tee already in existance

iamregina

:O lolllllllll hahaahaha

iamregina

oh and i like this one more than the others. 4

treehuggerky

yep, I like this one better than the one I saw.

hollyc2010

I. want. this.

first shirt I've scored that I know for sure I'd buy.

JinMakkto

not original, but what is?

well executed, that's the point

5$

TylerDream

from all the other designs, similar to this.
This is by-far the best one.

L.I.K

OUh yeah!!! I love it! Brillant idea and nice design!

ilikeice

I want this.
$5.

AbstractAngel

the detail is great but it's just to morbid for me... so ill give you a 4

jenraskopf

I think it's a funny idea (and I knew I'd seen it before because I know one of the people who did an earlier one) , but I think making the bird shaped more like the fruit makes him kind of ugly. Kiwis are adorable.

So I suppose if he was shaped more like the bird I'd be more inclined to vote higher.

EntropyJane

well done, but it really creeps me out.

Superkram

Love it, but don't like the shirt color. Royal blue or seafoam makes it perfect. I'd buy in a second if it was seafoam.

WhitneyBeth

i think that if threadless decides to print this (which, according to some people, won't happen but we can hope anyway) they will make the final decision as to which color shirt it goes on.

practicality

Awww... cute and sad. 4.

rolling

I think Threaless won't print this. If they like this idea, they already print it, since there got few same idea subs before.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I re-state that this is the best version of this joke i have ever seen. and if Threadless printed a war and peas joke tee that has done a million times before, they can print this.

DrJess49

This certainly is the best of the kiwi submissions. I think the time is right to print this! $5

DKG84

i love this shirt!! i want it so badly! love kiwis :-) $5

killian katten

i like this one better than all of the other kiwi designs, so ima give it a 4. i think that brandon is kind of a debbie downer up there, but to each his own i suppose...

i would like it if the face was a bit more expressive tho :)

heyitsBrianna

absolutly love this design...amazing.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us