spires
spires profile pic Alumni

:(

J-Ray

coconut

angeloo

Poor mario. Do I see Hebrew text?

HandsomeJake

I leave a positive comment. funny stuff here. won't get printed ever though. sub it somewhere a little more racey.

artandstory

that's not hebrew, it's arabic. i believe it's mario hussein, brother of luigi and saddam.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

ha, i had the same idea a while back but i scrapped it when saddam died...nice execution(no pun intended) of the idea though

brownstar

isnt this somewhat copyrighted?

J-Ray

btw, 5, just cuz it'll piss everyone off

orbanj

i do ike i

redoom

is it legal?

Snorglorf

I chuckled. Submit to tshirthell, I doubt it'll get printed here.

Omair

it's Arabic, not hebrew.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Yes, it's the language that's wants nothing more than to wipe the other language off the face of the earth! I'm not a fan of this, and I also don't subscribe to J-ray's point of view, in that if it pisses people off, it's worth a five. More like a 1 because it doesn't appeal to me in the least but is well-done. It's not incredibly offensive, just unneccasary.

brownstar

'it's the language that's wants nothing more than to wipe the other language off the face of the earth'

generalize much?

circean93

copyrights..

matchstick

'it's the language that's wants nothing more than to wipe the other language off the face of the earth'

Uh, no hun. You're thinking of English.

What does the Arabic translate to?

Sahar182

wtf it's arabic,doesn't even look like hebrew..

ew.i'm traumatized.arabic lessons are bad :| [but over for good ^^]

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Now that I've seen this, I'm convinced that Mario looks like Saddam.

camdog

hah. Cant deny its humorous. I feel bad for laughing at Ollirudi's execution joke.
Frankly i wouldnt buy it because throwing Iconic figures etc into political references seems a bit tired..

maddingo

oh dear f*cking god no...

Bowtie

hil-bloody-larious! But what does the arabic mean?

Tankman

lameness...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Regarding my other line, people, it's called a joke. And yes, i generalize all the time.

slackr007

The arabic doesn't say anything. My roommate read it and said it's just a bunch of random letters. Some of them aren't even letters.

deadpuppy

how the hell could your roommate read it? it's so small!

Mandyhello

I love the subs that get everybody all pissed off :-D

I also love artists who have great style but absolutely no idea what threadless is likely to print (and will therefore spend the next 6 months waiting to do anything at all with their very decent but out of place art)...

SissyNat

EPIC LULZ.

I don't care if you think I'm ignorant. $5, because laughing at this bull is the first step towards discovering how ridiculous it is.

Zaccix

OE NOEZ THIS SHIRT IS SO OFFENSIVE!

Jeez, political correctness gone mad. Loosen those trousers a bit! This design made me laugh because it's well done, but at the same time ridiculous, and that's what makes it good. I live in the heart of my city's Arab district, and I'd definitely wear this one.

Of course, it's Mario, and it probably won't get printed (can you imagine Nintendo seeing this? They'd flip a nut), but I'm $5'ing it anyway. Lighten up!

Anarchy21

You had to go there didn't you......

dodgyfox15

he looks like raul castro

Ted Sengler

Has anyone ever seen Mario and Saddam at the same time in the same place?

Spam69

I have no idea how I feel about this. Think I'll go and have a nice quiet lie down somewhere........

Midoriringo

eh That's it, it's just eh. Yes, it's from the Arabic alphabet, however that means it could also be Farsi(it's not), Pashto, Dari, Azeri ,or even a different Arabic dialect. (yes those are real languages)

Pixtoons

ROTFLMAO!

esrever

Wow, it's the game where each level looks just like the last, and you can never tell if you won or not because there is no prize and the people you are fighting for and against are the same people and there's no way to tell them apart. The object of the game is to use up really expensive equipment killing people until you run out of time or die yourself. And you can buy it for only 500 billion dollars even if you'd rather not. But it's ok because you can charge it and pay the bankers twice as much with interest for the rest of your life. Let's play!

esrever

I don't wear shirts I can't read.

Captain Global

Drop the Arabic text and this would be a lot more acceptable.

muppetdoom

this woudld really draw ALOT of complaints,i dont think its that funny,cause its joking about really serious stuff

budzik

funny, i like it

Zegrod

I love it.
"Shit happens, people die, PLAY MARIO AND LAUGH!"

I hate it though.

Feeling like... $0

buzztard

under "fair use" it can be used without permition in case of satiric comment, critique etc... and this is it, for sure.

i really like it

Freakmongo

Boring. Like a lame shirt that someone would buy at Spencers.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?