Close
One second...

Cacique

Watch this
k.Rock

this has so much style to it. i love the design. i'd buy this!

bsweber

hostime is that you again?

lilyiris

confused.

Kokeshi doll

cool.. but in colombia we have very similar t-shirts with the "pielroja" logo on it...

Lore

Vindemiatrix

bsweber, I knew I'd seen this before...

Oopis

I didn't know who or what "pielroja" is but after Googling it I see what she means, sorta. Still, who cares? Consider it a stylized picture of the Pielroja Indian, like someone drawing their own version of Uncle Sam. And the more I compare the two the less "very similar" they seem. Plus, Threadless' lawyers can stave off any Columbian cease-and-desist letters long enough to sell all their Cacique inventory. Lastly, this won't get printed so why am I wasting my time defending it? Damn coffee.

DesignbyProxy

You're a Tool! don't steal!

Kokeshi doll

Oopis, I wasn't saying that the design is stolen, i just said that this shirt reminds me the "pielroja" drawing and that's all..

don't get this issue bigger because it isn't.

Lore.

bsweber

the real issue is that this was already submitted here like 7 weeks ago......and there's no note about a resub or anything......

Vindemiatrix

Oopis, the real issue is that this appears to have been copied and pasted directly from the design submitted rwr2, as linked to by stubbythumbs and bsweber.

DesignbyProxy
wotto

I'm confused I knew I'd seen this before - wtf is going on?

fouchnickens

Whatever the case is, this is getting a big, round zero from me.

mollyric

I know that I have seen this design...

FRICKINAWESOME

The mystical Indian figure is playing mind tricks on all of us again...

mandabala

ASSHOLE !!! !!!!!!!

lemonalle

what the butt?

i hope the original was original because i liked this

rwr2

Hey you!!!! This design is MINE!!

FUCK YOU LOSER!

rwr2

FUCK YOU LOSER!

rwr2

FUCK YOU LOSER!

rwr2

FUCK YOU LOSER!

ladykat

rwr, you should email Threadless, request that they take this down.

DesignbyProxy

I knew it! good thing you've seen it, I'm sure someone at threadless will take it down.

wotto

THIS IS SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR

kiLLyou

scum

ulisix

PUTA TRAMPO FUDIDAÇO!!! E FODA-SE QUEM NÃO ENTENDEU! TO FALANDO NO IDIOMA DO CARA Q MANDOU MUITO BEM NESSE TRAMPO AE!!!! 5$$$$$!

xixita

COPY!!!

rwr2

Ô ULISIX, ESSE TRAMPO É MEU PORRA

N2O

Threadless needs better QC when they are screening subs.

rwr2

WOODFACE! hahahhahahaha

DracoImagem.com

Idiota, vai copiar o caralh* rapá! Loooooosseeeeeerrrrrr

kihou

Wow, that was just flat out stolen. Jeez.

deadpuppy

god, he didn't even change the NAME of the design?! Why would you DO that? What does Cacique mean anyway?

lucaspinduca

-o.O- ...
copy of rwr2...

timadd

PUTA TRAMPO FUDIDAÇO!!! E FODA-SE QUEM NÃO ENTENDEU! TO FALANDO NO IDIOMA DO CARA Q MANDOU MUITO BEM NESSE TRAMPO AE!!!! 5$$$$$!

I don't think this is quite spanish (maybe my written spanish really IS that bad) but its close enough for me to understand... hahah. I love how they end on a 5$$$$$ after throwing many insults.

I can't believe this made it through, I knew even from the thumbnail that I'd seen this before. Shame on you, and good luck to threadless with updating their screening.

Tefin

Cara isso é um absurdo...plágio...é do rwr2...Zero, Zero, Zero....

funkcool

timadd.... he's probably brasilian or portuguese... latin languges ar'nt only spanish. and english is not the only language in the world!
zerozerozero

chelly

man. i really thought this was a resub and got excited because i loved the first. they even kept the red shirt.

mandabala

acho que nenhum gringo usaria a palavra "trampo" para definir trabalho, muito menos fudidaço com "Ç" e "Q"... não é à toa que os americanos chamam os brasileiros de brasucas devido a mediocridade de certas pessoas! LOSER, smell my eggs!

Petanca

hahaa!you've done perfect to get a popular lynching at Threadless. Bad boy (or girl)

Cold Collards

Completely stolen design. How is this still up for voting?

No account?