Close
One second...

Upgrade

Hi guys,

Hope you like this one! As always comments are more than welcome. Thanks!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
DinoMike
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Hi guys,
Hope you like this one! As always comments are more than welcome. Thanks!

AlaskaCannoli

Very chic. I like the little sparkle, and the colors used.

SenselessFrantic

sweet, but make it bigger much m=bigger [=

esrever

this made me laugh.

maddingo

i like this

KM3

doubleentendre: He upgraded from a scythe to a lawn mower.

curlyfry

lol for 2 mins. straight! I want this! Leave it that size. Don't change anything. PRINT IT, DAMMIT!!!

kurt bayne

very nice
no heart?

tobasco

I think the blades of death should be more evident, sorta make them characters in the design.

Noobits

I like this loads, but wouldn't a whipper snipper be more appropriate?

wempu

i like the idea, but not the execution. sorry...

Oopis

This is hilarious! Noobits may be on to something, a weed whacker would look more scythe-like (and maybe better). Still love it.

Joelnz

i like your style :)

Bisparulz

nice style 5$

fushmush

Love the idea but i agree that a whipper snipper would be even better.

DarkArmy

a weed whip might make more sense...but I just keep imagining how awkward using a lawn mower would be for Death and that kinda adds to the charm of the shirt. Either way, solid 4.

leclowne

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I just got it.

LOVE IT!! :D

fade2red

we have a winner! very nice style, i know this will sound weird but i like the lawmonwer more then anything lol....5!

Tankman

meh...

taraki

$5 ^_^

FRICKINAWESOME

This drawing style is sooooooo not my thing, but the concept is sooooooooo clever! So spilt the difference with a 3.

isaacmontemayor

Very nice, i hope it gets printed. I like the colors.

Kassandra78

Just great!!
On another shirt-colour I would buy it emediately!
$5

hf31415

hahaha! I nearly snorted my coffee at this =)
I'd actually really like the text on the t...

DinoMike
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Thanks for all the comments guys, really appreciate it. With the whole weed whacker/lawnmower debate, my reason for choosing the lawn mower was that it would be more instantly recognisable and also as DarkArmy stated, I think the idea of Death using a really unthreatening lawmower would be really awkward. Which is kind of funny to me. Thanks again!

H620

teee heee! funny!

thermy777

Absolutely brilliant!

ykroc343

totally poka

Janellody

Hahahahahah! $5

shadowboy

Definitely funnier w/ the mower, versus the weed-whacker.

Great. $5

skafiend007

hedge trimmer!

But sweet either way...

deadpuppy

5! I want this now!

lilyiris

it's pretty funny. I like the sparkley-new-ness:)

DrVSP

Really it should be a combine, which is used to harvest the grain as a scythe was used for. He's the grim reeper! That said, the lawn mower is much more recognizable and I really like the style.

olie!

Good one. One of the few shirts that I think would look better with the "Upgrade" text on it, though.

blandford

I agree- the title is funny, it should be on there somewhere.

spaught

ROFL

sarainadream

not on that green but i like it..and the words would be funny on it

Mandyhello

I laughed out loud :)

I do agree that a weed wacker might make more sense though.. if you resubmit you might want to think about adding some text (maybe just a tag on the lawn mower/weed wacker that says upgrade in creepy font).. my only other thought.. why is is head so pointy? it's almost hard to recognize him as the grim reaper.. maybe take that down a little..

very clever design though :)

mtelms17

should be spelled "upgrayedd" the 2 d's are for a double dose of this pimpin'. (idiocracy)

ChanieC

I like this... very clever and would definitely buy it. Not sure about a tan coloured t-shirt though.

And might I just say thank GOD for designers who don't feel the need to take up the whole bloody shirt with the image. I like smaller, understated graphics. Do not make it bigger - it's perfect.

SissyNat

EP

IC.

$5.

percival

sweet...hehehe, i like it alot... i spose he got sick of wielding one blade, he'd have tennis elbow for sure

kalagrace

this made me laugh for a really long time. thank you. 5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?