• by tokkelos
  • posted Jun 28, 2007
  • 54 Comments
Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jimbitojr

I like it, especially the contrast on the black shirt, but you're gonna catch all kinds of hell with the signature.

erin_everlasting

wow, this is absolutely EPIC... good job, cept i think this is a bit big for the shirt, i dunno if they'll print it. i'd love it though, i love mythology and stories and it's beautiful! id buy it if i could! $4

TELP

there are so many different styles in the picture, i really really like that. and i have to disagree with ^ i love it's size on the shirt. huge pictures are preferable to me

nice work

stephoebe

Oooh, awesome. $5

Malcolm Man

Satan lives under the sea just liek spunge bob!

...colin

Niiiice. $5

zealot2323

i like this a lot, especially since you put transformers and atlantis in it.
good work :)

esrever

cool except for the giant sig.

tokkelos

I did'nt put the sig there, Hades did :O)

Ley J

I love this T and would definitely buy one, or two or 20.

Mandyhello

space unicorn :-D

Sahar182

wow 5$

N2O

This is awesome, but probably needs to be a bit smaller on the shirt. Threadless can only print on a 13"x17" area. 5$

Tommipoike

Theres very much nice elemnts,
but maybe theres too much stuff
in it. but stil nice

ElMonowaldo

nice! but too big for my taste...

Chelle Belle

I like the composition. It has a sort of manic energy about it. Very nice.

allyourbase

a little more open space in the sky area?

kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

Shmoly this is nice! Don't worry bout all the worries, its great.

Syrasha

You guys do realize that the writing says "Hades was here", right? I don't see any other thing on here that looks like a signature.

Rexi

I would love this t-shirt, if it weren't ruined with the Disney-esk version of Hades. Hades doesn't have flames on his head, isn't maniacal, and is in fact a really awesome character/God.
With that aside, I think the rest of the design is pretty nifty.

Robomecha

I'd buy it if you left out everything except the little hades area in the corner.

It's really good looking, just too busy for me personally.

Zebdog

i could sit and stare at this shirt all day n night and not figure it out and thats why i like it! its very unique and cool! 5$ forsure i buy it!

Oopis

Did you draw all of that or did you just copy and paste it all together? I'll skip voting on it for now.

chelly

i really wish this was original artwork :(

gamejunkie

fantastically amazing 5$

quietine

um. radical. $5

lrhale

Ho-LEE shit. $5

tokkelos

It won't be a problem to make the design smaller if Threadless decided to print this. Every little detail is hand drawn (by my hand), nothing was copy and pasted. I was going for an over-the-top busy design. This shirt took me a while.

Rexi: You're right; I had Disney's Hades in mind when I drew him. I wanted to make him seem mischievous instead of sinister. That’s why he grafittied “Hades was here” on the cave wall (it’s not a signature..maybe his, not mine). The design isn’t serious; you should look at it and let your imagination wander.

Thanks for the comments so far :O)

esrever

i see- not a sig. nice drawing.

arabiantealeaves

your hades very strongly resembles the one from disney's hercules.

Tankman

holy crap. this must become a shirt. $5

whoatetheschmoo

I like it but it reminds me alot of pessimistic optimistic

kamisch42

Looks awesome. I may even be tempted to buy it despite the blackness of the shirt (nothing to do with the design, the black is goof for it). I like the business of the picture :)

tokkelos

The shirt is navy.

tokkelos

though it looks a bit black from here..

denji

Wow factor.

vice virtue

i'd buy it in a different color.
i love it!

Skullbug

i love greek mythology sooo

kingforaday

i want i want i want i want gimmie gimme gimmie!!!!

$5000560

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Very nice detail, it didn't look cut-pasted at all to me...great work! I'd like to see other colors options, it's a bit on the safe side. Still a 5

mca21stcen

love it! $5 for sure, and I love the business and the, well, I pretty much love all of it. great job.

r2inman

this is far too busy.

small_fry

wow. awesome. i love everything that's going on in the design :D

Quid Pro Quo

Yeah me too. If it wasn't busy then it wouldn't be this shirt anymore! Can't wait to buy this.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?