Close
One second...

UNDER SAKURA TREE

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Band Geek

Oh my god I love that tree. You're going to get plenty of "pink" complaints though... 4 for now

ktox

I really like it, and the colour. My only reservation is the size and or placement. I can't put my finger on it, but I think she might be hanging too central (just above one's nuts)

Syrasha

Very Pretty. I like it very much! $5! (And I almost never give those out. ^_^ )

dudette3993

I would so buy this shirt! Perfect as it is, $5!

deathbysexy

Wow, never thought anyone would mix the trendiness of Japan in pop culture right now with boring scenester ish.

fouchnickens

Tommybeans, your submissions keep getting better and better -- and this shade of pink is perfect!

hangthedj

Ooo, I love cherry blossoms. This is a great shirt.

plush2you

i love it. but move the design up to the chest

denji

Nice details.

orwell

love it!

BabyBlues

i luv it!!! i do not own a pink shirt and this might be my first, screw all the pink-haters.....well, maybe in red for the guys

MelissaMae

yes!! i love japanese art and i love the cherry blossom tree. i would wear this. $5.

muzetta

Perfect pink and fantastic balance. I'd buy two and an extra for my sister!

jenni3557

I love the whole asthetic of the shirt. I just wish the flowers weren't so poofy.
Otherwise... total $5.

JAYGATZ

This looks like Mulan. It's cool, i like it.

damprabbit

i love japanese art so this is this is the perfect t! the only thing i would suggest is that you place the tree maybe across the left side of the chest or something close.

purrsikat

I like it as is. even with the pink ;) i'd wear it.

malaysia

i love this. i like the placement where it is. $5

karenlynn79

gorgeous!!!!! i must have. 5$

R'son-W

Black for guys. 5

tommybeans

wowww.. me too. i like japan very much. this design from my inspiration after my trip at kyoto!. and thanks every body when u like my design. i hope one day my tee can print for u!

angelsfoodcake

Beautiful image, not sure how well it works on the shirt though.

foey

Very beautiful! The tree looks amazing. I would buy for sure. ^^ 5

mrnebula

interesting

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Great stuff! $5

kamisch42

That's really pretty, and for once I don't mind something on a pink shirt :) $5

midknightpanic

It's really pretty, but I would move the design up a little.

i love the design. but i would have to agree with midknightpanic about the location of the design.

jadedandconfused

omg. this design took my breath away. pink shirt and all. $$$$5!

Caorline

Really beautiful, and great colours!

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Great work!

Oopis

This is beautiful!

urshefit

Eh... can't say I'm keen on this for a couple of reasons. 1) The whole Pink for guys things is dead, or should be (never should have BEEN truthfully) and 2) To me, the tree looks a little "airbrush tip" from Photoshop or some such graphics program.

AquinoSky

Awesome art! I wish the placement was more front and center! 5

AbstractAngel

maybe move it up a little but not all the way up to the chest...its a beautiful design...you did great work! I bet youre really proud of it!

KevlarDupont

Beautiful...but not on pink for guys...and design in center better.

mimibeth

this is very pretty! i love pink...but i'd also be interested in seeing it on some different colors. i don't agree with comments to move it up, though. i wouldn't want my armpit to obstruct anything or my rack to distort the image.

Amadaeus

Nice design but on pink I wouldn't buy this.

nim-b

I love this. Don't think it would work on any other colour other than pink!

more heat than light

I'll second the 'Burgundy for guys' comment.

Tommybeans, I think that since your change in styles, you've really improved a lot as an artist. This is the best work you've done so far, and is absolutely stunning. Keep it up.

$5.

Kassandra78

First shirt on pink I like, really!
And i think the placement is just fine as it is!

DelicateBalance

i think that there should be another color option for guys maybe green or blue? but i still like the pink

rubbergloveparanoia

Cherry blossoms! I love the way you've done the tree, the effect is beautiful. Bottom placement works well, I think.

artandstory

A pretty darn cool shirt for a girl.

mightymouse1584

personally, i think i look awesome in pink but it would be cool to see some other colors.

UpsAndDowns

This is so cool. However, being a guy I might like a different color. I'm still not sure that tough guys wear pink.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us