spock123

hahah... I love the melting clock.

livodl

HAHAHA!

escapism

Melthing clock also = awesome.
I would buy this, totally.

Bwoh0525

Don't get me wrong, I love Dali's work, but I would never want a lobster telephone, let alone a shirt of one. Although I must say, this is an interesting idea. The clock is a nice addition to pay your respects to him; however, I'm not sure if that really goes with the idea behind "The Persistence of Memory." If you could somehow incorporate an old lobster phone with a cellphone, along with the melting clock, I think it would be better suited. Overall, I do like the idea though.

descartes

the novelty of your 'shell'ular phone is unfortunately lost on me...

lylith

Love the reference, but the shirt doesn't do it justice. Sorry.

Novel Moniker

Not quite the execution required to pull off the idea, which is smarter than it looks.

esrever

cartoon commercial art + surrealism reference = x

camdog

I like all the people who don't get it.
good idea.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Good concept, but the execution looks like you treated it as a rushed homework assignment.

the golden spatula

it's so bad, that it's good, especially the little example...

jadedandconfused

NO... if it was more in dali's style or just more well executed, it would be uber fantastic, but as of now it is not up to par

kiloecho

It's so random and strange...that I like it. 4

kiloecho

not feeling this one. its just not wearable.

Thos88

Nice style, but it doesn't seem like a good shirt idea, and not just because A LOBSTER HOLDING A PHONE-DALI I GET IT , BUT THIS IS JUST RETARDE-IT LUKS LIKE IT WAS DRAWN IN PAINT BY A PARTIALLY SIGHTED YOUNGSTER

Thos88

Nice style, but it doesn't seem like a good shirt idea, and not just because A LOBSTER HOLDING A PHONE-DALI I GET IT , BUT THIS IS JUST RETARDE-IT LUKS LIKE IT WAS DRAWN IN PAINT BY A PARTIALLY SIGHTED CHILD!

Thos88

nothing personal, its just youre a bad person

J-Ray

It "luks" like Thos88 has been eating paint chips again.

cafe_claro

how does it feels to have the same comments you make?

No account?
Join Us