Watch this
heyheyitsme

Thanks for your comments!

nachoman

its neat

circean93

kind of akward placement for girls.

heyheyitsme

yeah, maybe i should have placed it at bottom...i did consider placement in that i moved and sized so the "heads" would be above a certain point but maybe I should have also considered the positioning of the legs as well...anyway hope you all will still like the design, knowing it could easily be placed at bottom! thanks for your comments!

elvisthe2nd

the duck comment was misplaced...i know the shirt their referring to. i think this design wold benefit from the hands placed vertically, rather than across the chest.

elvisthe2nd

the duck comment was misplaced...i know the shirt their referring to. i think this design wold benefit from the hands placed vertically, rather than across the chest.

ouchouch

3+ octopus entries just today

Batty1980

This reminds me of another recent submission like this but with jellyfish

heyheyitsme

the octopus's are a re-work/salvaged idea from something i had in another design i submitted that got dropped last week....see my "Mommy Mommy How Many Tattoos Does a Stranger Have"

hayati

cute

dogman92

I like it, my only suggestion is to place them much lower on the shirt.

lylith

A little smaller and a darker shirt and it would be perfect.

sillybanana

.. I like the placement, its suggestive and funny, but innocent at the same time...but then I like things that highlight my assests

AlaskaCannoli

I like how different the octopus(s) looks. It's a sweet little concept. :)

some_odd_girl

ha ha cute... it might be cool to add the saying on to the shirt too.

kangamaru

cute design, but slightly overdone concept

NomesMcFly

I'll tell you something,I think you'll understand.When I'll say that something, I wanna hold your hand.

And when I touch you I feel happy inside. It's such a feeling that my love, I can't hide.

xD sorry i had to do that.

Well anyways, I love it. I think i would like placement at the bottom, but i still like it anyways =]

No account?
Join Us