Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
chelly

holy moley!

icebar

i have no idea what it's about... but hell, I'D BUY IT!
[because the title is french]

_Spresso

this is intense.

icebar

maybe it would look cool on black.

kasmir

LOVE IT
even though i dont know what it is - i just know pense = think

da Face

gasp What-what is it?

Alie_woos

that is some crazy work

ailen121

yes $5

staffell

it's holy moly chelly!

Miri Tiazan

Are these quotes from famous French people? I didn't recognize any of them... But cool design. Not sure I'd wear it, but cool. :( I wish I had a better French vocabulary...

plaid-duckie

something about think and stupid? idk haha never learned french

misabelle

je le veux ! but only the big design, l'autre est trop petit !

icebar

yeah seulement le grand image..

mj00

People, this is how to do text on a shirt :)

mjoyo129

I really like it.
but only the big one...I am not that found of the small one in the middle of the shirt.

hymee

this made me feel stupid. because i'm in french and i can oly barely understang a couple words. but i still love it. if i owned it, i would definetly have to figure out everything it says

Janellody

Dunno what it is, but I like it when it covers the whole shirt, and would buy it... $5

xera29

here´s the shirt I was looking for!! $5

nando_vt

optical pleasure!

13strong

That's great. I would prefer if it made another shape - something less DEFINED, but it's a brilliant use of text, and an interesting idea. Plus, I'd love to pore over it, trying to test my limited French and translate what it says.

5$

radiostaticstar

this would be interesting to see on a darker shirt...

foxdesign

WoW,,,,,$5

Bowtie

PRINT THIS!!! 5$

kennybanzai

I would like to understand what it says. That person on the top right looks pissed. I like the colors and layout a lot. Help me understand it a bit better and I may like it. I'd like to know the concepts or general thought at least.

malaysia

i don't know what this is, but i like it anyway. it just grabs & holds my attention. $5

itwasa_trick

ok i'll buy it. whatever it is. 5$

globe91skate

Yes this is awesome. even though I cant read a single word of it. Also go big it looks way better. $5

cronobeaker

Wow it's a fantastic and colourful design! It'll keep my friends bemused for hours! :P

jakotw

WOW. Too bad I don't understand a single word! haha, I still like it though.

Joelnz

Yea its nice, definiatly like the small one better

tobasco

This is exactly how I want text on a shirt! Fuken ay my friend! Love the colours. Love the fact that no one I know will understand it. Love the busyness. Love IT! $5

Talitali

Rimbaud! It's Rimbaud! And the quote by it is from "Ma Boheme", right?

Rimbaud+stellar design=$5. This must be printed.

Jesm37

it would look best on the back of the shirt and a little something in front....awesome!

FlashRiot

I really love this shirt! I can understand about 2/3 of it...(I should hope so, I'm leaving for France in a week!)
I like it when it fills nearly the entire front of the shirt though.
Felicitations! $5

denji

Awesome.

helo

it has the same look as the shirts in the D.A.N.C.E. video,
but the different colors definitely change the feeling

I wish I understood the language of the text

DelicateBalance

friggin love this, it mean like dont think stupid or something llike that. $5

BrandonB11

large print FTW.... 5$

Raid71

wow

jaz999

Don't think stupid? It has something, but I think it would be great on black or dakota slate too

jpiatt

As a design on a tshirt, this is awesome! I obviously have no idea what any of it means though. But wow, the design is great.

13strong

It does remind me of the D.A.N.C.E t-shirts in the Justice video. But that's cool - especially cos Justice are French!

Woo the French!

mandibletongues

Big design, on black, not white, I think (not because I don't like white like a lot of others...just think black might work better). I give you a 5 definitely and a probably buy.

jasjaspoo

loooks awsome!
although... I don't know what it's saying.
I want :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?