2. 2
  3. 3
Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Touch, taste, sight, smell, hearing.

palmvillasgirl

I like it best in the dark version.

pooner

that's a secksy design. make it cover the whole front and it'd be uber secks.

travioli

I wouldn't wear this personally, but it deserves a 5

Earilmadith

I like the light... I hate orange.

The tendril coming from her mouth looks a little bit like she just ate one of Spidey's webs. I'd like it better if it was just enveloping her.

Band Geek

Fantastic. I'd buy it in a heartbeat in any of those colors. First $5 in 3 days!

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Wow, great take on the theme! (I admit, I've not been expecting great things from this particular contest, but this submission is changing my mind...)

tobasco

The light T works the best for me. 4

Quid Pro Quo

I actually really like the dark version. $5

Quid Pro Quo

Actually to be honestly I probably wouldn't wear it myself the $5 thing is just a automatic reaction when I really like a design.

BrandonB11

first off this is a really really nice sensuous design which goes really well with the theme...

and second i really wish i could color in tee shirts in photoshop like you do... i have no clue how u make them look so realistic when u change the colors of them like you do... you know if you told me thatd be cool...

still great stuff 5

itwasa_trick

this is nice. 5$ for either color.

ruby soho

Awesome on the dark gray!

adimple79

Love the teal and pink!

phyntosia

This is fantastic... I love that each different sense has its own symbol as well. I don't normally like all those tees with girls' faces on them, but this one's cool, though best on the dark grey :-) $5

Ikarusmyancestor

This is fantastic $5, but she looks a bit like she has cancerous growths on her throat. Still, $$5

loveheartsnuggle

i'd probably buy it either way but i like the light version best.
$4

Ava Adore

awesome! definately dark gray version
$$$555

erin_everlasting

i love it... but maybe can i see it in another colour combination??? i love it in the grey... but like maybe try blues or sumthing? just curious. great design.

IronChefSakai

This is really great, actually. I love the grey as well––with the orange, it works out perfectly.

spitesprite

Wow - I didn't notice the "cancerous growths" until Ikarusmyancestor pointed them out, but now they're all I can focus on.

That, and I think the "taste" threads look a little weird where they are placed... but I can't think of a better place to put them, either, so. Hm.

I do like the light version better than the dark one.

hyperappart

i have a little problem with her neck ...

ho
i just read that you already spotted that

jet1125

I like it in both colors.

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Nicely done Kojima, great color choices!

jkl006

Looks great on the dark!

nes-k
nes-k profile pic Alumni

nice !

GomerPiles

like the dark color best, but I would buy either for my girlfriend

matress

i like the green one.

mliatai

great design,darker is better.

Amadaeus

The darker one is the better option, excellent design.

Vindemiatrix

"Wow - I didn't notice the "cancerous growths" until Ikarusmyancestor pointed them out, but now they're all I can focus on."

Oh crap - same! That's really weird, what's up with her neck?

Um, I think the light tones work better than the dark ones in terms of getting across the over-all image, but the dark one is perhaps more wearable. I'd like to see some more colour options... and a fix on the neck tumours...

theletterzee

both colors really work on me... i love the way the design flows and yet is really sexy.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

superbbb 5$!!! awesome art! i like the darker gray version! :D

shutyourface

i would buy the bluish one 5!

wempu

nice work! i'd buy it. 5$ i hope this gets printed :)

kidpahl

finaly! most excelent colors... help some of the other folks out on here. A-men.

-P

fatboyjim

Love the overall look of the design, but why is she smelling orange segments?

squelettenoir

The light color is beautiful. I was looking at the darker one, thinking, Eh, it's pretty, but there's nothing really spectacular or new about it. Then it switched to the lighter one and I was like, "Whoa! I want it now!"

frannyve

i like the green version better actually

kihou

I like the mint. Maybe it's just my monitor, but the brown/black is hard to see. I agree with squelettenoir above.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

wicked

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

I liek this a lot and I prefer teh lighter color scheme but both work great .. really nice take on teh theme

murgles

I love it on the dark! :D I would buy it definitely in that color, but not the other. $5!!

Jack-Ay

I like it, again with the neck thing...but yea, good work!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us