Ink'd

Yellow/orange-ish ink possibly printed in gold?

Click to zoom.

Watch this
Melikochan

Yellow/orange-ish ink possibly printed in gold?

Click to zoom.

Ayamechan

The squid DOES kinda look like a condom.

I'd totally go for it if it looked more like a squid.

neainthefog

If it looked more like a rocket, I would purchase.

freshview

do octopuses even ink? I thought that was a squid thing. Anyway, like the sketchy look, maybe make octopus/squid bigger. I like the gold on purple.

jet1125

Ink is a squid thing. Use gold foil ink-that would make it look really striking.

ivywillow

Most octopuses can eject a thick blackish ink in a large cloud to aid in escaping from predators. The main colouring agent of the ink is melanin, which is the same chemical that gives humans their hair and skin colour. This ink cloud dulls smell, which is particularly useful for evading predators that are dependent on smell for hunting, such as sharks.

J-Ray

canadian beaver is obsessed with cocks... but I don't like it either. no more octopussies for the love of god

Sonya3

Can't the girls shirt b printed in da same purple and gold???

its nice

xprivate_eyex

it looks like a feather duster, not at all like an octopus.

karbonKid

its awesome. well done

Melikochan

Yeah, both octopuses and squids have inking capabilities.

morgyn

I have a friend who would LOVE this... I like it too, though not with the gold. 4.

gyrfalcon

I like the gold-on-purple a lot, but I'm not sure that I like the concept.

Melikochan

I'm starting to think that some of you guys have never seen a penis or a condom before.

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Nah, it's just how they roll. Dig it? They printed one of my designs after dozens of people made penis comments, so don't sweat it. Nice design.

Melikochan

have seen neither/nor*

Whoo not awake today.

Kiki756

Saw it in the critique, saw it here, and I hope to be wearing it soon! $5 for sure!

Nessie.

Purple + Gold = Uh-mazinggg.
I need this shirt.

squareroom

I like the concept, as many have said, but it's definitely too square.

ouchouch

octopus is getting really played out

Melikochan

I also seemed to have submitted this during an octopus rush. It was a bad move on my part.

ariana221

the octopus is phallic! i love it!

joshinator

it would look cool on gold, but the purples good.

KodachromeCherry

hell, i LOVE it!

are you guys really having problems understanding what an octopus is?

$5

lylith

Neat with silver. Icky with yellow/gold.

HappyGenie

Your design is a little bit ambiguous by the first look. But, it really has some concept of yourself. I like white ink more than gold ink collocated with purple.

anneifer

no matter how many times i see the octopuss done, i would still buy it... along with every single one.

mandibletongues

I made a shirt like this and unfortunately, even with more detail, it's nearly impossible to get away from "Is that a penis?" with the tentacles bunched together. Sorry. I feel you, most certainly (my friend wears his dick-squid shirt proudly) but from previous experience, I can say this design probably won't be successful. I'll give you a 4 anyway (great minds, right?)

eille08

if i see another squid i'm going to quit threadless

dnangel111

COMPLIMENTARY COLORS! YAY!

fuaijie

i like it :) and i can see why people are saying it looks like a penis, but i didnt see the octopus that way until i read the comments. i still dont really see it that way :S

Oneirism

I gave it 4$. Just please god, not on purple.

RoryM

octoPI!

Melikochan

Both "octopuses" and "octopi" are correct pluralizations.

Rodlaiz

I'm not quite sure if that will be easy to read on the t-shirt $3

Cupcaked

I love this shirt. I'll buy it if you win. And I think the colors you chose look really good, complimentary.

Melikochan

Thanks to everyone who voted!

No account?
Join Us