Close
One second...

Alternate POWER v.2.0

• by pxlb
  • posted Jun 21, 2007
  • 63 Comments

Please wait to see placement...

For more details, check my profile... ;)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

Please wait to see placement...

For more details, check my profile... ;)

Edward J Grug III

I prefer the centred one, but I like the design!

tobasco

Dude, your last submission got 2.5! That's pretty solid, shouldn't you wait to see how that one does first before resubbing something so similar. I liked your other one better personaly.

julysfirstkiss

this is really cool. i like :D!

harpo25
harpo25 profile pic Alumni

I really dig it but I regret you re-subbed it with those little hands .
The previous version was real tight.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

I need to learn that flash thing.

plaid-duckie

i like the center placement. neat design! $5

malaysia

i like the bottom placement.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Yeah, the last one was better. Try some new ideas, they probably won't magically decide to print this one if they already passed on one so similar so recently.

tastyhills

dig the shirt man. i also have a question: did you try going smaller with your halftone? im trying to get an idea of how small of tone they will print. if anyone else knows please tell

jkl006

It looks like an actual product!

pooner

use the offcenter one but make it much bigger.

Ava Adore

looks great!

Spam69

Very pythonesque

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

Dude, your last submission got 2.5! That's pretty solid, shouldn't you wait to see how that one does first before resubbing something so similar...

Well actually, if design is going to get printed you know it very soon after scoring is completed... ;)

For more details:
Clickety click

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

^I didn't know mine was going to be printed for 7 months...
But, that's not going to affect how I score this. They are different designs. They are similar, yes. But they are different, and I think they are both great! Obviously both won't be printed. I'll leave that up to the folks at Threadless HQ though. This deserves a 5 from me!

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

i loved it the first time!
great work

fat pigeon
fat pigeon profile pic Alumni

Great work.

kidpahl

could we get it on the lower back, like a suprise on a plain shirt... i think that i could love that even more than this 5 here... it would be like a 6 (but i would still just push 5)

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

cool!

druff

!

SDZ

This is the shit. I love the halftoning and silhouettes.

Fiiiiiiiiiiive

kennybanzai
kennybanzai profile pic Alumni

I like the stylin'. Somebody should be riding that.

melh696
melh696 profile pic Alumni

this is awesome. i'll $5 it again.

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

I didn't know mine was going to be printed for 7 months...

Really ? I thought it is over after 90 days...

Tnx for comments everyone... ;)

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Really great effect! I'd like to see it even bigger on the shirt to show off the great shading. Excellent idea, excellent execution!

$5

O wright

Centre placement, i love it. BUY

jaz999

whoa, dizzy

shnja

Like it ... :)
Very, very muchos... :-P

5$

gabrielx

design at the bottom better

FlicketySplit

$5 awesome style. I really hope this gets printed.

Good work, dood.

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

Tnx ... ;)

vixyish

I kinda want it to HOLD THE FUCK STILL so I can get a good look at it.

Pretty cool, but I agree with the other folks that you really should have waited.

Check out some of the designs printed on Threadless, and their original submission dates. Some have been printed within a few months, but others got printed six months to a year after submission. The 90 day thing is only part of the legal agreement-- the time period after which you're allowed to have it taken off the threadless site and published elsewhere if you want. It doesn't say anywhere "if we don't print within 90 days we're never printing at all."

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

:))
Well you can see the STILL VERSION HERE.. Guess I should put some buttons in this one, so you can stop animation, but now it's to late... :(

And about a "should I have waited" thing: well, I had two versions from the beginning. I didn't want to put both to the voting at the same time so I waited for a few days before submiting the second one... Maybe this one is going to be scored better then the previous one... :)

And when it comes to printing... I think that, most of the time, winners are choosen and noticed by Threadless stuff much before their shirts actually get printed and added to the shop... ;)

I knew Recycle is going to be printed seven days after the voting have been ended... But it was forbidden to me to talk about it... :)

songxbird

i like the bottom placement.

elvisthe2nd

i don;'t feel like reading all these comments...but i think it needs to be bigger..like extending up the shirt

Quid Pro Quo

I say this a lot but with this shirt I really mean it. Lower placement but BIGGER.

I guess thats been said but seriously this would be an instant buy if it was bigger with the lower placement.

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

Well, the last time it was bigger and everyone were screaming: smaller, smaller... ! :)
But thank you for your sugestions.. :)

Quid Pro Quo

Right, but this time because of the shape that the design takes this time and the placement it, it needs to be bigger.

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

Tnx for commenting... ;)

rapetino

I WOULD TOTALLY BUY IT!!!!

swieringa

The halftones are nice, but the hands and fists look like a different style than the rest.

Verdana

Sweetness!

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

The halftones are nice, but the hands and fists look like a different style than the rest.

Well that was a point.. :)

sweet annie

Love it, on brown.

pxlb
pxlb profile pic Alumni

Good morning bump :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us