Close
One second...

Some party huh?

CRT MONITOR USERS (non flat-screen): as per usual ive got the little preview image where you can see the intended colours. Its a rough alteration but its because the two display colours very differently itd look somewhat worse on yours. That give you an idea of what it should look like. LCD screen users just ignore that.

Now Im not being critical of smoking and drinking (since then i'd be a hypocrite ;) ) just thought id give a little insight to the party going on inside in a dark humour kind of way. Hope you like it, felt like working on something for a darker colour

Watch this
the-moon-unit

CRT MONITOR USERS (non flat-screen): as per usual ive got the little preview image where you can see the intended colours. Its a rough alteration but its because the two display colours very differently itd look somewhat worse on yours. That give you an idea of what it should look like. LCD screen users just ignore that.

Now Im not being critical of smoking and drinking (since then i'd be a hypocrite ;) ) just thought id give a little insight to the party going on inside in a dark humour kind of way. Hope you like it, felt like working on something for a darker colour

ashnicole

ninja... padow

ashnicole

Looks like me in all my college pictures

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

is truth fact, welldone and funny too! 5

N2O

It took me a few seconds to figure out what I was looking at, but it looks good.

professorE

you should show a penis or vagina getting the gonorrhea on the floor behind the couch...

hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni

^ no. you shouldn't.

and this is a really cool design, i really like the shadows.

ninjapiratesrock

I don't think I would ever wear this, but I do love the execution and concept. Great job. 5

heyitsBrianna

bow chica wowwow.. like it

freshview

love it, hilarious.

genevrar

I really like the message of this shirt, nicely done

me_being_me

wow u brain. clever... and depressing when i consider my poor liver xo

Vindemiatrix

Wow. Creepy and cool. I like it.

Digdag88

YES. i like the message LOTS. $5

snoopyluver

i like it, but i wouldn't wear it

star_sea

do you see "body world 2"? 5$

mllesatine

Hilarious!!! $5.

genofreek

My mom woulf LOVE this. :D

hyperappart

may be add brain with other drugs ?

WaxedChicken

i like the message the shirt seems to give, though you said that wasn't your intent. nicely done.

the-moon-unit

Thanks for all the feedback guys!
star sea: no...?
hyperappart: hey i didnt think of that, oh well too late now
waxedchicken: Well my point is more that im not shaking my finger in disgust at smokers and drinkers, because we all do things that are bad for us. Just sort of... wearing a smile whilst acknowledging its so :P

blolly

If you're going to add another organ (which might not be a bad idea) I'd go with a stomach vomiting behind the couch. It fits best with the end-of-party image.

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

haha this is funny, excellent job!
don't add a vomiting stomach...my god.

Ironmould

wow.. I'd buy it :)
.....so great

JinMakkto

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! awesome!

exsane

HAHAHAHAHA!! i love it! $5

NomesMcFly

its good but pretty gruesome so wouldnt wear it. good thought

the-moon-unit

Well its done its run, thanks for the scores and comments guys :)

No account?
Join Us