3or4

magicfred

yéééé !

BLXMAN77

i like it

SadMonkey

Like it a lot, 5

Utahbeach

i agree with funkcool. the hands are distracting the way they're drawn.

The Jolly Brewer

very odd, something quite compelling about it....

Maybe it's the norks!

Hands are a little odd as mentioned.

The King

I think the hands are fine

Nyxaliscious

it would look like my breats were eating her!! :o

Simon Cowell

This is great. A little risky having her nude, but I think it turned out fantastic. The hands look fine, not sure why people are complaining about them.

rafols

great idea and draw

googleme2

I love this shirt 5

murgles

The hands look peachy keen, it fits in with the whole style! Nice work, please submit lots of stuff, Threadless needs more talented subs :D

DrPrice

Really cool design but I couldn'r wear it with the current placement (the whole inbetween the boobs thing)

playing in the rain

Thats pretty cool. I like the hands. I draw hands similarly. The only thing that bothers me is the head in relation to the body. It just looks a bit too distorted. Still, 4 from me.

d3d

nicely drawn, and i like the hands.

ladykat

This is hot, and awesome. Not sure where I'd where it.... but anyway I love it, just want to see it larger on the shirt.

justabean

the hands are perfect! 5

Spam69

Great design but not sure who would wear it as a T.

Bowtie

I'd wear it as a T. 5$

curlyfry

i agree. the hands look like claws or something. fix that and this shirt would be great.

ivywillow

heh, "norks."

great, now I'm a 10 year old boy. thanks, Jolly Brewer!

Kerrn

sweet tits.

-k.

atomic child

large on the shirt this is cool

joshhupp

it's funny how nobody mentions the boobies on this one. I guess they only howl if it's sexual. You may want to add a light t-shirt line a la the "comics code" since it's pretty tame already. And I'd like to see some hair coming out of her indentation since no-one gets swallowed in fabric without messing up their hair. I like it though. 4 from me

Rathany

I think it's a great drawing, but I would never wear it.

ladykat

I guess they only howl if it's sexual.

What do you mean? This design is quite sexual... well, maybe more sensual... but that's part of its appeal I think.

styld

o0oh@ i just realize! tittiess!! ahha i want it

joslin

you're totaly right about my purpose on this picture.
Thank you so much again!

joslin

Thank you so much again!

joslin

thank you soooo much for all your comments, good or bad, it's a pleasure to see people react :)

joslin

I'm not sure to understand everything you said because my english is not good enough to understand words like "norks" (but it sounds funny, doesn'it?) I don't know what to think about the hands, I'm sure to like the left one maybe the right one is not good enough... hm... not sure ^^ But I can understand that some of you don't like it. Some of you said that the drawing will be cool larger on the t shirt, I think I agree with it in the end.

joslin

Thank you so much again!

joslin

grrrr! Comments doesn't work well! What the...! End of my comment:
murgles: thank you a lot, you're nice ;)
joshhupp: I don't mind to see boobies on this picture and I don't want to cheat adding a tshirt line on it but maybe you're right for the hair coming :)
ladykat: you're totaly right about my purpose on this picture.
Thank you so much again!

joslin

ok, I can understand boobs :D thank you ^^

honeycoo

woah, cool.... can't stop looking at it!! niiiice! 5, definately.

Chipstick

More vibrant colour - say, white lines on red or dark neon lines on olive background - and I'll buy it. Love simple, neat prints like this.

kihou

I think it would look better with some hair, and on red with white lines =3 I like the boobs too, and the placement =p

erin_everlasting

this is a great drawing...but it bothers me that her head (on a girls tee) would sit either squished between, or stretched across the boobs. i like it but i dont think id wear it. nah.

Kannaya

good concept but the hands look too much like Ssm Flores hands.

Tricksleeves

several hundred times better than your other subs. :)

kauai

I really like it as-is.

Quarrel

It's quite tasteful really.

RustytheChainsaw

This is a fabulously beautiful design. I love how she's cuddling herself into the wearer's chest. ...I also think the nudity is really tasteful and beautiful. I've seen drawings of girls wearing much more clothing that were far less tasteful than this. I really, really hope this gets printed. Just one small detail: I would also love to see some of her hair draped across the sheet, perhaps off to her right. The hands look great. $5. (^_^) Keep on rockin'.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?