Chin Up Young One

A Rooster with an uplifting message. Chin Up Young One!

Watch this
DropDeadRex

A Rooster with an uplifting message. Chin Up Young One!

Ryan_Seacrest

give it up for the lame chicken.

julysfirstkiss

a lot of times any text gets the "no text" comments, but i really like the tyography of this font.

da Face

Reminds me of that Rooster Looney Toon...what was his name?

ariana221

aww this is cute

Blue_Eyed_Girl

this reminds me of teh disney robin hood narrator..he was a chicken and i think he said something along those lines. :)

Crying Ashley

thanx 4 cheerin me up!! i still cry after sanjaya butchered that song!!1

waahhh

kelsey leigh

I actually really like this. it's not often one can convince me to wear a giant cock on my chest. would it be on white, or grey, or some sort of creme? because I think I'm fine with any of those colors.

professorE

HAHAHA! giant cock, chest, creme!

escapism

I like the chicken.

TrendSetR

yah, what prompted the chicken?

DropDeadRex

What prompted the chicken. I wanted to draw a rooster, a fatherly character. I was down and this image came to mind ( in animation form, like charlotte's web or watershipdown)c. I drew it, put colours on it and submitted without any real thought. Nextday I wondered to myself if people would take it as something else. Which some of y poouinted out right away. I am slightly embarrassed. Oh Well....live and learn.

kiaora.bro

it's always nice to see a friendly cock. there are too many gnarly ones out there.

Mandyhello

I kind of like this, but I'm not sure why.. I'd like it more on a color other than white (sage?)..

gutistg

This is stupid. [Insert cock joke here]

koager

very nice rooster

Snowspirit

I have no idea why I like this shirt so much, but I do.

LichksnessMonster

Why is this appealing?
Maybe an encouraging rooster was what we childrunz needed all along.
Thank you.
$5

aceyread

I like your art. 5 and buy.

FAche

This shirt would have anyone who saw it asking questions... I would definitely wear this... for the sake of conversation.

pixpop

i like it... but "chin up" looks like one word.

LaZorra

Hey, why is there a rooster on my screen telling me to do chin-ups? I hate chin-ups.

Nice design, although it's kind of . . . random for my tastes.

xprivate_eyex

chin and up are too close together, otherwise it's fun and I enjoy it.

ailen121

strange and i like it

No account?
Join Us