Close
One second...

Moby Dick

Woke up this morning and said to myself..."Self, you need an F'n Moby Dick shirt yah!"

Here it is.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
DropDeadRex

Woke up this morning and said to myself..."Self, you need an F'n Moby Dick shirt yah!"

Here it is.

.onion

Nice artistry :)

mj00

Aw, I like this. The whale's expression conveys a nervous longing. Also, nice clouds!

jsshrn

I really like this a lot. I would definately buy it.

Samtricks

must be printed this one too!! awesome!

Simon Cowell

You're going to Hollywood! This is a sure Print. I think you're the next Threadless Idol.

Edword

nice job!

yomomo

nice illustration, welldone! love it 5

Nerdusa

nice, but the ship is a little weird

travioli

Awesome. $4

thermy777

I was just thinking the same thing...5 from me

jwalsh

this is really nice. 5$

antosh

Beautiful work, love it !

DropDeadRex

Thank You! I tried to make the ship more Schoonerish than Galleonish. Glad you likes.

Paula Abdul

This is just the cutest design I have seen all day. Fabulous colors dear!

Gnomes4life

great idea love it and would buy it

herky

awesome illustration and style, the waves are well executed

kmuto

I like the water. Hehe it looks like some of the clouds are angrily shaking their fists.

whatarebirds

I would love it... but I'm a stickler for accuracy, and whales don't have teeth!

phones

From Hell's heart, i stab at thee!

nice!

impetuousfink

whatarebirds: Many whales DO have teeth--Orca, for example, and Moby Dick was a sperm whale, which do indeed have teeth. Only a few have baleen.

that said, this shirt is fantastic!

bsweber

five

heyheyitsme

nice illustration

Bisparulz

great style 5$

aceyread

Beautiful! I love the clouds and waves especially. $5

Nessie.

I love whales.
(:

fouchnickens

I am the prophet and the fulfiller -- who's over me?

It's a literal take on Moby Dick, but I like nonetheless.

rabidworm

love it however the tale should be colser to the body. whales dont bend like that o.o

TrendSetR

i love this drawing. i think i would like it more though as a peice of art, not for a shirt though.

DropDeadRex

Rabid, I wasn't really going for an anatomically correct, its tail though does seem a bit off, thanks for letting me know. I will correct it. Did you give me a 0.0 because of that?
thanks for the comments everyone.

Ashelia

I really like your style. Very nice. :)

icedragoon5

Drop dead rex. Perhaps you should involve captain ahab or some of the other characters in the shirt for it to be a moby dick shirt.

bluedelirium

Why all the whale shirts in the last week? At least this is one of the better ones.

annascene

I love this. I would definitely wear it. The drawing is great, you really need to submit more work to Threadless.com! $5

Scoobydooto

This is amazing, son!

circean93

i like it:)

mileny

the waves looks like high relief! really nice

snazzyninja

Sorry, that ship doesn't look like a ship. Maybe separate the sail from the base part, it all bleeds together. Other than that it's gold. The ship looks like a buoy...?

em9rald

i want this shirt its so awsome!

whatarebirds

Thanks for the correction, impetuous fink. I didn't know that! Changing my score now.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?