Close
One second...

Moody Stick Figure

Show the world that stick figures have feelings too.

Watch this
Stringboy

Show the world that stick figures have feelings too.

Christoph Jenkins

Boxy, not that funny, and a bit boring.

Hmm...

I like the font.

Simon Cowell

I think I have a "Today I Feel" magnet like this. Except this is much worse. This concept is very tired and has been done so many times it's not worth the time to even continue to critique it. Iknow you think the final square is clever and makes your idea stand out from the rest, but really it's just not funny and comes off as crude and crass.

Aperturius

This is a very poor variation on a theme that has been done countless times in a multitude of forms now.

shesJACK

oh hey i have that today i feel magnet too.

eraseyourname

This reminds me of my cat. She always has the same expression no matter what. And she changes it only slightly when she's really angry... I know, it's a random comment. Just thought you might like to know.

Randy Jackson

I dont know dawg. This seems kinda generic to me. Like something Ive seen many times before. You know man? The font choice ain't that great, and the joke aint realy hittin me. Keep at it man... maybe next year.

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

This shirt seems like it belongs at one of those sites that had a billion kinda random mostly unfunny jokes you can have printed on a tee.

jaz999

I've seen this done before, unfortunately much better.

ILoveThisSite

I laughed when I saw it, good job. Maybe not the most original but I still thought it was awesome, keep up the work. ^_^

smoosh123456

love it.
i'd like it if you 's put eyes or something on them atleast.

jbbj94

boo. should be with those shirts that say "You're just jealous that the voices don't talk to you" and stuff like that.

xx_chesh

This idea has been worn out and has been done before and much better might I add. It all just seems like a complete waste of space.

Boring!! :/

genofreek

Mmm, nah, gotta agree with Simon here. I have those magnets too.

The Astronomist

four letters describe my feeling for this: H A T E

Stringboy

Thanks for the feedback, but you did not specify the order of the letters. I can only assume you mean THEA, a college placement exam. Perhaps you wish to wear this shirt while taking the test? You should know that it has not yet been proven that this shirt will enhance ones performance on any sort of exam. Regardless, good luck!

Marktron

I would buy it!

No account?