Close
One second...

Love Story

A love story between a hidden alien and human. The design work on others dark colour shirt too, and with gold ink maybe.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse profile pic Alumni

A love story between a hidden alien and human. The design work on others dark colour shirt too, and with gold ink maybe.

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

awesome! i think this would work well for the eagle vs shark theme too $5

Syrasha

Wow, quite the story! I kept reading it wrong, trying to read it from left to right like a page of text, I must obey the arrows!

sagral

same here got lost because i didn't fallow the arrows

Raitei

exact same problem as everyone else, but hey, thats what i did wrong, i mean, there are arrows.

I really like the design though

kiLLyou

SMASHING !

$ 5

TerryMakesStuff
TerryMakesStuff profile pic Alumni

I'd change the colors so everything stands out better on that shirt color, especially the arrows. Otherwise, it's great.

zzblehh

White on black maybe. Anyways, I love this. I would like it better if it ended the same way it started...somehow they're both alive and all.

killerkoala

I think that people would have to stare wayyyy too long at my chest in order to get the story

it's a sick little story tho

Alexandra Marie

I love this. I think that it is an interesting take on the typical love story.
Another fabulous FM sub!

suitesabotage

i had the same problem with the arrows, but loved the story. i think its difficult to break people's left to right association with following a story. even with consistent arrows

SomethingMore

$5$5$5$5$5

White on Black and this has to be printed. I thought it was that she got killed and he turned into some animal/creature thing to avenger her then became himself again. Just like how all humans can turn on each other.

The alian thing is cool too but I went for the deeper meaning (LOL)

maija

You should do away with the arrows and simply follow the western comic book convention of reading from left to right. However, I think it makes a better comic strip than a t-shirt design. It would be difficult to read what's going on without standing there and scrutinizing the wearer's chest. Simply as a design seen at a glance it is visually unappealing.

chelly

too complicated and the last one looks like a blow job

chelly

or, the bottom right, that is

mr rogers

lol awwww brilliant and cute, arrow issues like everyone else tho

prettylibra

omg totally absolutely amazin! amazingly enuf i didnt get lost with the arrows! i really want this one to b printed, but ya, maybe make everything stand out a little more

arthritis

this is skell skell skellllllla ton!

JonwolfReborn

problem with the arrows like many others. Otherwise I love it.

$5

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

tear

Alisha Lu

thats pretty f-ing awesome! well done!

tobasco

I really like the illustration and the changes you have made make it much easier to read. Only problem for me is the darkness of the colours, they make it much harder to see at first glance while walking by I would imagine.

J-Ray

Not too visually exciting but it's an engaging shirt. Follow the arrows, people! lol

NomesMcFly

i cant see the arrows cos at work and not got a flat screen. have to wait till i get home =[

madruga

So sad! I'm not wearing this!
(btw, I also got lost with the arrows)

BrokenArm91

change the order of the boxes, because almost everybody reads from left to right, and get mixed up because of the arrows

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse profile pic Alumni

PLease check the REVISION above for the update:)

wishingforaleonidas

DUDE, YOU STOPPED ME FROM GIVING SCORES OF 1 TO OTHER DESIGNS.... this is definitely $5!

Mammoth82

awww... thats nice...

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I liked the funky way the arrows made you follow the story....now on the revision i keep messing up reading it! lol. You have trained me to read things the wrong way now, and i like it FM! I really like this concept, and to all those who think people would have to stare at your chest for way too long, this is the kind of design that looks neat without knowing the story, and friends and such can take their time with it and really get the concept if you are standing and chatting in the same place ofr a while. Besides, isn't this a nice way to entertain people if you take too big a tangent with a story for them to concetrate on until you are finished? 4$

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

fantastic 5$

mephitine

This is really cute, a great little story. Reminds me of the Cube World people, a friend got me some for Christmas last year.

Cube World

Simon Cowell

This isn't your best concept or design work, but...you submit so often that you were bound to have one that isn't up to par with the amazing work you always do. You're still a fantastic artist, so keep up the good work.

WalkingAlong

If I saw someone on the street wearing this, I'd have to tell them to stand still and then there'd be a long, awkward silence as I looked at their shirt, and then I'd say, "Ok, you can go now," and perhaps get beaten up. But it would be worth it. $5.

ktox

I think you can lose about 4 or 5 of those illustrations without affecting the story, it would give you space to make the ilustrations bigger and easier to understand.

See

tl;dr

Atomistik

Way too much info for a shirt design. Plus the boy and the girl look exactly alike, so it is hard to tell who is who. It's a really neat idea, I just don't think it works as a shirt.

urshefit

Its nice, but there's WAY too much on there for a simple shirt. I'd really rather not stand there for people to check my shirt out for an extended period just to figure it out, and if its totally ignored, then why wear somethign with a design on it at all

yammish

The idea is just awesome

vivalagaia

dark colors/gold ink = bueno

Anti-Emo

it's like those little flipbooks! neat.

Santori_Time

You need to simplify. This is a storybook not a tee design. Its also counterintuitive even with the arrows. 2$

Ryan_Seacrest

uhm ladies and gentlemen...uhm.....

spamicus

it's good. I liked it better before you changed the flow of the story. It's more interesting when you have to figure it out. i give it $5 cuz i'm a sucker for a sad ending.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us