• by Seabasss
  • posted Jun 09, 2007
  • 103 Comments
Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
BroadwayBaby84

snow white looks really cool, but did you have to make the only dark haired fairy tale chick a blonde?

helo

absolutely gorgeous !

JOKOJINK

i wouldnt buy it

MelissaMae

not on black but i like the design.

plaid-duckie

stunning! $5 this is lovely

crazysteven

holy sweetness.

someone should be working for pixar...

ariana221

ahhh this is wicked cool!
i can't even tell you how much i like it!
print ittttt please!

BonnieBlu

I love it. ANd want it badly.

$5.

Lyri

I love the style, but I'd love the design itself more if you made it a lighter colored t-shirt and give her black hair.

The drawing itself is amazing, though.

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

such beautiful fluid lines, this is amazing, not digging it on a shirt for my personal tastes 5

Mother.Earth

i might not wear it in black, but i like the idea. makes snow white all eerie and awesomeness. nice twist.

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

awesome!

starr226
starr226 profile pic Alumni

can I curse here? because that's fucking awesome.

twigbeast

Love the colors $5

JumP for JoyP

i really like it except i think it might be a stronger design if they had pupils

tobasco

This is so freaking scary and awesome! Ha, I love the fact that their are no pupils, they just make it even freakier!

kiLLyou

heLL yeah!

$ 5

13strong

I wouldn't wear this, but 5.

Though I agree on the hair thing - unless her hair has been scared white.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Snow White is 2 months preggers lolz!1

Cool design

13strong

She doesn't look pregnant to me - just natural curve. If she was any thinner, she'd be a stick figure.

N2O

I'm not a fan of black shirts, but great artwork. 5

MadAshGar

Not into the black shirts, but I guess it has to work with the evil witch. But seriously, Snow White blonde? I don't get that part. If it weren't for the apple, I couldn't tell it was her... great illustration though.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Seabasss, are you butter? 'Cause you're on a roll! PRINT IT! 5$

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

this is gorgeous .. beautiful composition on this

13strong

Just realised - why should Snow White have dark hair? Surely that's just the Disney crap, rather than the original fairy tale. I like the idea of Snow White having snow-white hair.

Could we maybe have her with pupils though? She looks like a zombie.

reetzy_chick

I love it, a bit smaller on the shirt tho

pickledbib

your subs are exemplary.... great stuff!

WallsReallyWork

seabass rocks my world. your stuff is superb, way beyond most of the crap on here

Javi G
Javi G profile pic Alumni

i hope you win! i love this one!!!

13strong

I'd love to see Seabass tackle some of the really dark fairytales - Grimm's, or some of the Hans Christian Anderson ones. There's plenty of material there...

vbarnhart
vbarnhart profile pic Alumni

oh yeah, good call 13strong

artbrains

This is absolutely some of the best work I have seen. I am a true fan of the original sketches and linework, and yours, my friend, cranks. What else are you doing with your work? It is very high caliber...

timadd

Just realised - why should Snow White have dark hair? Surely that's just the Disney crap, rather than the original fairy tale. I like the idea of Snow White having snow-white hair.

It's not just some disney crap. I believe that's how the original story goes - her mum pricks her finger on the needle and the blood falls onto the snow. (thats on a windowsill) Then she thinks, I would love a child with skin as white as the snow, cheeks red as blood, and hair as black as the windowsill wood.

this link has snow white from text from 1884... and unless I'm mistaken, disney has not been around that long.

timadd

Actually, so in fact, two things are wrong with the snow white in this sub - her skin isn't snow white, and her hair isn't black as ebony. Of course this isn't 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs', so I suppose it's artistic license.

chelly

GORGEOUS

Syrasha

What is that rounded red thing coming out of the back of her dress hem?

13strong

timadd - looks like you're right. My mistake!

But I think it's probably cool to take artistic license, and the snow-white hair on Snow White is pretty cool.

13strong

Syrasha - it's the flow of the skirt. It's billowing up and you can see the red lining underneath.

jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni

this is f*#%ing amazing!!! too bad you weren't in the battles competition! this would have been great for the "dark side of the fairy tale" theme. $5!!!!

deewill24

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Haha

hella cool - too bad that I look like ass in black... could it work on grey or slate for those of us who are too pasty to carry off black tees effectively?
cause if so, it's a total $5 for me!!!

artfisch

oooooooooooooooooooooo.

potlikker

wow. this is awesome.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us