Close
One second...

ch

• by gutistg
  • posted Jun 08, 2007
  • 19 Comments

Watch this
gutistg

The title is {Psi}ch but i used "" instead of "{}" and forgot that threadless allows some html.

gutistg

Damn it I did it again.

gutistg

Any reasons?

gutistg

Not even one comment? Are there no psych students out there?

NYC

It just seems like the kind of thing a Psych professor would wear at the faculty picnic. Nice drawing, not hot on the concept.

gutistg

Then I must revise my question.

Are there no psychology professors who enjoy nerdy t-shirts and faculty picnics out there?

gutistg

Can I get some critique even though nobody here is a professor of psychology?

gutistg

What sort of work does it need?

ohsorachie

I love the style of the drawing - I definitely want to see more from you. But unfortunately, I don't think the concept is universal enough. :(

gutistg

Bump for design critique.

trindli

I like how you did the hand.. but like many others, I unfortunately don't get the concept..

use you drawing skills for another design! :)

gutistg

I understand that most don't get it, that's okay. Is there anything I could improve?

trindli

you could start with explaining the concept for example :) maybe then we can tell you what you could improve to make the concept clearer

RoryBlank

Oh Steven, when are you going to learn? Intellectualism is bad. Acting like a pompous douche and insisting you know more than others, WITHOUT any real backing is totally the way to go.

gutistg

I know, but don't bring that into this discussion. It's going well.

gutistg

The symbol is the greek letter Psi it is the symbol for psychology, among other things. The image is of a person avoiding a handshake after initially offering it while saying the word, "{Psi}ch!" or Psych! It's a strange mix of a joke about the late 80's - early 90's with a Psychology joke.

madmike

Kinda looks like it might be a frat thing . . .

gutistg

I thought that.

No account?
Join Us