salt 'n' pepper

ok... if i finished the design on grey i could add a colour and give it some pop, other colours would have to stay monochromatic unless i rejigged the idea, anywasy my first try at using this forum please let me know what you think so far:)

Watch this
i carnt spel

ok... if i finished the design on grey i could add a colour and give it some pop, other colours would have to stay monochromatic unless i rejigged the idea, anywasy my first try at using this forum please let me know what you think so far:)

i carnt spel

thanks nobe...

ok there are a couple of needs work, please let me know what you think could be better???

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

color the heads.and maybe a name on theyre body.salt and pepper.because without the title.i wouldnt get it.

i carnt spel

yeah i was thinking no faces at all, and just have some text, the ink weight is a good suggestion, i might work on it and just post a heap of options for people to choose

i carnt spel

make it more obvious there alt and pepper shakers

i carnt spel

simplified version, no charachtatures, does this make it clearer?

is every one down that they are salt and pepper shakers, that text = lyrics, and if so ???

or is the idea just shit house?

i carnt spel

yeah i dunno i kind of feel like it has potential, is quirky, but it's just a question of how many people remember the group in a bad good way:)

robfrap

I dig it. I got my girlfriend a similar shirt for the song Ice, Ice Baby. I don't know if it would get picked, but I think it's good enough to submit.

No account?
Join Us