everyone smiles in the same language.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
JGilla

borderline slogan, but i understand why you posted it like this.

exsane

put up more languages, please. especially languages with non-latin characters. webdings, too.

ariana221

oo i like this one.
color?
smile?

Bowtie

Add colour, more languages. Go beyond latin/greek based languages and include eastern and middle-eastern texts.

Center the english in the middle and have the others going up and down from the english line.

Bowtie

BTW, I really like it, if you include more languages, and variety of languages, I'd def 5$.

steviec

trying to be nice

Ikarusmyancestor

I need to see Greek! in the meantime, I absolutely love this.

julysfirstkiss

i like the idea of this but it is borderline slogan.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

This is not a bad concept, but it's sort of disappointing to me that you've used text so exclusively. Here are a couple of ways you could illustrate the same idea...

Smiling mouth with this text as the teeth- each tooth could be a different language.

World map with each country or continent or region as a smiling face, with speech bubbles for each language.

I just think there are a lot of better options than the one you chose. Critique, maybe?

wakeupmaddie

i think this is adorable, except that i think maybe the text gets lost at the bottom of the shirt, maybe it should be farther up or have different placement but the idea is really cute :]

JumP for JoyP

more languages and it would be awesome

petpenguin

same as what other people have said...more...but neat concept i would deff buy

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

I like mjoo's idea of having an actual illustrated imge to show the concept. As a concept I think it's decent, but needs more to it, I think.

wat_guy613

ohh i get it...............jusst

wat_guy613

actually really cool

ilovetomasb

how about a smiley face somewhere..

Boukobrein

The concept is simply great, but you made the job too easy.

cutiewabooty

MORE LANGUAGES
in all kinds of characters.
the most artistic ones would make sense
example: chinese, arabic, korean, japanese, cambodian
etc.

ilovetheopera

more languages, yeah. like everyone's been saying. especially those not using roman alphabets.

plus, it would be nice if you made the slogans shaped into a smiley face.

cecered

oh and actually the italian one is wrong: you should write:

tutti sorridono nella stessa lingua

Sonsonatta

like it

more languages and COLOR please

Ma-Mich

the french one sounds weird.... Tout le monde sourit dans le même langue would make more sense to me....and what is the second? looks German...but not exactly.....

clairemhe

i know that french, italian, spanish, english and some other language is up there but it should be
french
german
english
spanish
italian
greek
latin
potugese
mandarin
russian
just fill the shirt with languages

o_emilia

somehow I have a feeling that this slogan doesn't translate very well into non-roman languages...well, not mine, anyway. We have the same word for tongue and language, and it sounds funny that we all smile with the same tongue...

I'd maybe change it to "A smile speaks all languages" (does that sound funny to you guys? tacky? well, blame the idea :P)

Finnish: Hymy puhuu kaikkia kieliä
Swedish: Ett leende talar alla språk

just a thought :)

rivs

"tutti sorridono nella stessa lingua" is the correct sentence in italian.. anyway nice tee

Ma-Mich

I agree with o emilia. THe sentence should be A smile speaks all languages or something like that. Would sound much better in French as well, 'cause in French too langue also means tongue.

slothpirate

has potential, you should uses all these ideas and resubmit

arabiantealeaves

yeah, i totally agree with slothpirate (and everybody else, really)...

with a little more work, i would Totally buy this!

madruga

You should use every language you could...
Portuguese: "Todo mundo sorri na mesma língua"
Spanish is wrong, by the way.

But I like "A smile speaks all languages" better.
And do not fade it so much... I guess that Spanish and German speakers do not liked it as much, don't you think?

NYC

I think I'm going to vomit...

ariana221

spanish isn't wrong, but there should be an accent on the 'i' in sonrie.

it says "each one smiles in the same language" which isn't a literal translation, but its meaning is the same in spanish.

you could say "all the world" (todo el mundo) instead of "each one" but it doesnt make a difference.

timadd

maybe you could start a blog and ask everyone to write down how to say it in a language they know! talk about threadless community.

Sanguinity

it's cute, but the placement is too low down - if you're short, like me, that's the part of the tee you unfortuantely have to fold over, or look like you're wearing a dress.

KodachromeCherry

i love the placement.
i think the bottom works well.
just, as it has been mentioned above, i think you could do a lot more with this idea than this design shows.
more languages would be a big plus.
something cool looking like hebrew maybe?
english works great at the very bottom, though.
very cool!
maybe a smiley face on the sleeve too?

Lochness-a

yeah... i think that a higher placement and a smiley would make this oodles better...

Kassandra78

lächelt).

Besides that: nice idea

Kassandra78

which means the "umlaut" is missing in the desin.

majesticpunk

みんなは同じ言語で笑う。

VintagePinUp

more languges, more colors...center the design on the chest. Great idea...needs more tweaking.

TheCrowe

more languages then $5

nanetter

I love this idea!

drjedipimp

understand the limit on space, but more languages (including webdings, sure) would be clutch.

ARABIC is a neccessity in today's world.
some slogans bear repeating.

-word

Madlune

More! And I'd love it across the chest

nullandvoid

first one is in German! I LOVE! must HAVE! PRINT! YES! but yes, more languages would make it even cooler, if that's possible, lol. must have....

nullandvoid

or second, my bad, second is in German.. i couldn't see the first, didn't look hard enough...

roxielubanovic

Fill the whole shirt! More more! And I really like that someone mentioned wingdings.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us