Close
One second...

Through My Eyes

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to see the world through someone else's eyes??

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to see the world through someone else's eyes??

lovingshirts

i like the idea...probably wouldn't wear it but it makes me giggle

RoryM

i only wish the buildings would line up....

bertolatte

i will buy this shirt, is an awesome design, in a dark color will be perfect

BlueTantor

i think its funny

Gnomes4life

i dont think i would wear it cuz....

well... the glasses would be placed sorta weird on women

megafone

very awesome.

BrandonB11

really cool idea... i just think it could use some work.... 3 for now

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

very clever!

petpenguin

love! i absolutely love the contrast...and the backgroud city is so cool...will deff buy!

dnangel111

I love this.

$5555.

Original, great execution, great color scheme.

andrea-janine

finally, someone else who sees the large spanish furry monsters that hide in the city... I had just about thought I was crazy

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Haha, this is a cool concept. The truth is this is actually how I think. I see creatures everywhere. I almost crashed my car once because of it. Good times :)

sudanesepooch

is that the monster from fosters home for imaginary something or others?

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

5$ on the left color

kiLLyou

kinda reminds me of that John Carpenter movie - They Live

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

sweet!

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

this would make a really good poster. I think it gets lost on a t-shirt. Still, high marks for you.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

This is so sweet - but if it gets printed, you need to bring that torn edges effect right around the image. The sides are too straight.

ekaj47

pretty friggin cool

Miszy

this so amazingly kool! id buy this shirt! but i agree about the women thing lolz... it be awkward for women wearing this shirt

erin_everlasting

kewl, but it would annoy me cuz id always wanna be flipping up the glasses to see if there were really real-looking monsters behind. lmao. but thats just me. pretty cool design!

random hero444

this is the best i've seen in a while, plus i have always wondered that as-well. and i'm glad that the monsters you see speak spanish too.

MadAshGar

Awesome shirt, loving the color thing. Very cute.

jpweeks

cool, but the perspective in the glasses doesnt line up with the background

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

thanks for the comments, the perspective doesn't line up on purpose, I'm trying to say I see a more flat cartoon world. and as far as girls wearing this shirt, just think of it this way, the design will have a really cool 3D effect.

deadpuppy

bortwein took the words right out of my mouth. I adore the design and i would buy a print or poster of this in a heartbeat. I wouldn't wear it on a shirt though. Keep up the great work though!

The.Big.Bang

the black blackground is awesome. i would like the shirt if it was just the background.

joshhupp

I think the execution could be better, meaning it would be better if the buildings sorta lined up but you should really get crazy with the monsters. 1 & 1/4 isn't really enough to get me to wear it.

bomb.

hey hey pretty cool. it's like "They Live" for kids.

lilah

I get that you intentionally didn't line your buildings up, but I'd reconsider if I were you. Really. I'd like it even more.

Jo$h

really cool idea

but i think the buildings in the glasses should match the background, its looks weird when they dont.

travioli

Fucking amazing, I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

This is pretty awesome, but I agree the lines of the buildings should line up. Your intention doesn't really come through.

joedore

like totally, totally, totally cool! 5$ i say!

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

very different and very cool

icansolveit

hahaha great one!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us