One second...

Skullnade

• by dumbo77
  • posted Jun 07, 2007
  • 42 Comments

Enjoy!!!

Watch this
travioli

I would luv this if it was centered. 4 for now.

MrChainsaw

Leave it alone. It's genius

ariana221

another skull?
oh jeez.

d_realword

i think the shirt itself should be another colour and the skullnade should be centered. after that i'd buy it, bloody brilliant design.

Ray Hans J

PRETTY TYTE BABY. PRETTY TYTE!

ouchouch

firggin awesome.

VintageSamuel

I like. But please different color shirt. Perhaps a Charcoal?

lrhale

I say darken the shirt color and move the design more towards the top in the center. If you did that, then I'd totally give it a $5.

dumbo77

Placement, color of shirt, etc. can all be worked on with the good people of Threadless!!!

DarkArmy

Yep, darker color shirt and leave the placement. Or put it dead center chest. Great job, even it is yet another skull.

Deathcab_cutie

i would like it better in the right corner
and agreed about the color
and then i love it
good work
:]

jaz999

I'd also say centered or on the back. placed there it'd just get crinkled up and you wouldn't see the awesome design! When this goes to print, please please please put it in the middle! $5

Frank Vice

i really like the style of this. i think i would like it more centered on the shirt though

13strong

I think this could do with a little more going on. The idea needs a little more context - perhaps some people running away in the background or something? It is OK on its own, but it is just too little to carry the design.

If it is on its own, then centre placement.

darkshines

OMG, I'm so fed up with skulls, that even when a submission idea is really good and well executed, I hate it. Just for being skulls.

kittykatt

YOU know I love this design!!!

$5

niamhgold

This is the first skull design I've liked!

siou

i honestly expected to see a skull with a straw
skull + lemonade= skullnade
but that's just my butchered english at play

center it please

ak_affected

My other shirt has a skull on it.

Lambchaps

Its perfect the way it is to the side like that, and it goes with the style of the skull to be off centered.

Razorratz

dumbo77, Excellent execution and incorporation of a skull into a design that works! Shadow work is perfect for centering and t-shirt color is right for this design. Nice job!

xxxrawkstarrxxx

really nice just maybe on a black shirt. :]

December13

dif color shirt, maybe black or dark grey. Then I'd buy fo'sho.

skiingnick

I'd buy this. Nice work.

fandi

better if center.. good job tho..

konami kode

Reminds me of Jeremy Fish, but that's not a bad thing. I like it.

AugustoP

Nice, but I do agree taht the placement is a bit off. I´d wear this though!

toymachine61

dont put it on a dark shirt or else it will be like every other skull shirt. Love it.

dontcare

hate the position... but i really luv it

badkarmaboy

I'd like te design to be in the middle. Otherwise, excellent.

redlinewk

I like well-made skulls, but that one looks funky. They need to start making white grenades, though, very cool looking.

mephitine

Surely someone is wanting to make foie gras out of my liver, as I'm being force-fed a diet of skull submissions, one after the other, no reprieve in sight. I really did used to like skull motifs, before they became so pervasive. Threadless designers, here's a challenge. Create a design WITHOUT a skull. I know you can do it!

xfromiashesx

hey i like your work, can u make a design for my band?

email us if you feel up to it!
salutethedawn@yahoo.com

you rock!
thanks!

mrgameboy

the skull design is really cool. i like its placement as well. it makes it stand out from other designs. very good blending of the skull with the grenade. good job.

dumbo77

Thanks to everyone that voted!!!

And I appreciate all the comments/advice that you all had to give!!!

:)

No account?
Join Us