Close
One second...

jelly love

well ... i hope all of you like it..

Watch this
westcott

well ... i hope all of you like it..

ykroc343

it is so cute. love the idea if only the purple jelly fish was blue to be a guy. i love it and would defently buy it.

deljani

BRILLIANT

deewill24

sub....nice!!

niamhgold

I would totally get this on the dark blue (don't think the gray or brown works as well). But, loving jellyfish, I heart this!

vixyish

Looks blue to me.

And what, guys can't be purple?

Syrasha

It always confuses me when people refer to that color as "purple". Grape candies are purple. Grimace from the old McDonalds crew was purple. This jellyfish is baby blue, or maybe periwinkle. Not not not not "purple".

exin

hm. I took his/her comment to mean he/she wanted both jellyfish to be blue (and therefore both guys).

Sanguinity

It's cute, but the colour/gender issue does bother me - I know, I know, hetrosexuality is the norm, but I kinda wouldn't want to wear it whilst walking down the street holding hands with my girlfriend.

zzblehh

I don't understand these assumptions of gender...pink and periwinkle are colors. How do they indicate gender in any way? Anyways, I like it.

jazzbolicious

Blue design, bottom placement, but extend the rain "lines" all the way to the top of the shirt. Looks good!

mllesatine

I love this so much. $5

Pwnie

Cute. I love jellyfish, but this could be better executed.

criz

Jelly days are over...
Me at least I am tired of jelly, there just too much jelly on threadless lately...

Lochness-a

Adorable. but i agree with Pwnie... it could be better

Space579

I freekin love this but a side placement might get 5++

(5)

xxxrawkstarrxxx

on black or blue thatd look REALLY cool. :]

CamelSox15

i want it nowww

MrsMoo

I loooooove this tshirt and would DEFINTIELY buy it (I'm a jelly fan) but if anything I would like the jellies not to fall into stereotypes of pink(ish) and blue(ish). I'd rather they just be both... um... well... jellyfish colour...

crazy4paint

awwwwwwwwww.. no, i don't like it... I LOVE IT!!!
very cute shirt!!! I want one for me and one for my love =]..heheh very very cute!! and very nice idea! :P

Chapsticked

Nice colors...Very cool!

Irishhh

Jelly loves Jelly! I wish they had eyes though.

jet1125

Maybe make the perwinkle jellyfish pink.

Pirate-lover

I will call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. He shall be my Squishy. Love this :-)

IHUGROBOTS

love jellyfish
a little plain though.

No account?