Close
One second...

The Queen's Fatroll Men

The Queen's Fatroll Men started out as just a silly little doodle... I didn't really put much thought into how relevant its message was until after my friends started leaving for Iraq (some not returning).

Watch this
carloabueg

The Queen's Fatroll Men started out as just a silly little doodle... I didn't really put much thought into how relevant its message was until after my friends started leaving for Iraq (some not returning).

deewill24

Strong message!!!

Ate Dana

I like how these fat men roll...'specially the last one.

dustball-_-

so terrible please stop making shirts.

ohsorachie

ooh i like it!

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

This looks really cut and pasted, to me. I feel it would be a stronger composition if you added more minor differences between the men (I think you may have been thinking along these lines also because of the change-up with the last man's thought bubble, if so I think you were on the right track).

sudanesepooch

i feel like an idiot but im confused about the fact that theyre thinking about pink lemonade.

Ikarusmyancestor

dustball, you are a Mega-Douche. This is actually not too bad and it carries a lot of meaning, so try to be nicer.

wat_guy613

shitty about the not returning friends but great design and cool colours to. (i am canadian and that is how you spell Colour)

evangelinereed

i'm with sudanesepooch, kind of. is it blood, blood, blood, tears? or water? i was just a little confused on the message.

carloabueg

yeah, now i'm really pushing the idea that it is blood and then water. at first, i was just messing around so it didn't matter whether it was pink lemonade or what have you.

i kind of left it open to interpretation, so it's either you just like it or not.

a secondary point i was trying to make was that all of the soldiers are just clones of one another, which is why they are the same character but just copy n pasted. (even the last one, who has something else on his mind.)

i mean, there's a lot of meaning behind it to me - but at the end of the day it's either you like it or not. hopefully, you do but what can i really do now, if you dont?

Aaria

I like the clone idea...but I dont really get the ..thinking about blood/water/pink lemonade thing.

No account?
Join Us