Close
One second...

Only on the Clearest of Night Skies

• by iotadial
  • posted Jun 06, 2007
  • 81 Comments

Maybe I am lonely, maybe I am crazy, and maybe I long for perfect nights to serenade you on the balcony of my isolation. With lute and squire, with pen and pad, with hope and dreams, I am never as wanted as when I was with you, we are two souls entwined as one. Come and go as you may, this is a never ending cycle that brings you right back to me.

I love the night sky, we could spend eternity locked in each others gaze, if only she loved me back.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
iotadial

Maybe I am lonely, maybe I am crazy, and maybe I long for perfect nights to serenade you on the balcony of my isolation. With lute and squire, with pen and pad, with hope and dreams, I am never as wanted as when I was with you, we are two souls entwined as one. Come and go as you may, this is a never ending cycle that brings you right back to me.
I love the night sky, we could spend eternity locked in each others gaze, if only she loved me back.

ariana221

aww i really like this
i think i'd buy it, i just love the way it looks on the model.

usemefriendly

i love the stars but i dont like that its a chick. maybe you are lonely.

Tepenrod

I think this would make good use of a glow in the dark ink, where the woman figure at night and the outline of the balcony would light up. Otherwise it's a bit dark. But I would totally buy this too, $5.

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Wow. The border is as sexy as the stars.

lesquelette

The hand on her stomach took me a while to figure out.

JAYGATZ

Why does threadless suddenly stand for excessive cartoons and breasts all of a sudden? Just a thought...

cantstopsmilin21

OHH it took me awhile to see the image but ya i like the way the stars are drawnum not crazy about the whole naked girl thing but i dunno, 4 i guess :)

sudanesepooch

i see a naked person. sex is totally cool. 5.

vixyish

faint

fouchnickens

Does this come in a version for girls?

cutiewabooty

Bigger!
I would like it in a version for girl.
Oh yeah & *swoon.

mushrush

This would be badass if it were one of those puzzle things where you partially cross your eyes and the image looks like it's 3d.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I would like this better if the focus of the stars was on the girl's face, but I guess I still like it, kinda. Although the nudity is a bit awkward, since the whole earth can see it.

livodl

I wish the stars were just random. It's so great, but the girl makes it seem a little trashy to me.

whoopdeedoo

it'd be kinda weird to have a girl wearing a naked chick on her chest. at least that's what i feel.
lol, maybe you should have a naked guy for the girls. ;)
a bit dark though, took me about 2 seconds to see anything except the stars.

+RECONSTRUCT+
+RECONSTRUCT+ profile pic Alumni

Fantastic detail, a very beautiful illustration.

ilovetomasb

this reminds me of the britney spears song hands............................!

pooner

i agree with livodl, if it were just a random star pattern it would make it nicer, cuz the border as it is, is fantastic.

criz

It's amzingly beautiful, the concept, the fantastic details and only after a few seconds of staring at it I discovered the balcony and that really blew me away.

BUT I wish it wasn't a nacked girl but a different star pattern, Pegasus or Cassiopeia or whatever. In you love sickness you have been a bit inconsiderate, I have agree with whoopdeedoo: "it'd be kinda weird to have a girl wearing a naked chick on her chest. " Still, $5

Kassandra78

I would wear a naked girl on my shirt! :D
But, I mean, the ones who want to discover the girl in the stars have to look at my breast a bit longer when I'm wearing this.... Maybe I would't like that. ;)

grassy_gnome

I don't think you mean "squire," but I don't know what you do mean. Maybe "lyre"?

theclinger

i like everything but the constellation woman... i think the design is strong enough to forego the ambiguous figure in the stars... it's been done too much... but... i would buy it in a heartbeat if the stars were nothing but stars. 4

iLoveBeans

i agree that the stars should just be stars. i absolutely loved this until i noticed there was an image in the stars. i am not a fan of having naked girls on my clothes, as someone mentioned before. i do like the little poem thinger though

Cold Collards

Ya'know what it would be without the woman? White dots on a black shirt. I know some house painters that'll make one for ya for under $15. People kill me sometimes.

Quelin

Well, instead of a naked torso it could be a face or face and shoulders. I think the fact that there are naked breasts is the big issue. I don't know if a non person design (pegasus) would have as much impact. But the nudity is going to be polarizing.

ClIfFeN

i would totally love it and give it a $5 if there wasn't a naked woman in the sky..

..sorry

andrea-janine

I think this is very well done, but I worry that it would be hard to see the outline unless you were really up close... would it be possible to do a slight illumination by outlining the left side of each part of the border in a shade of grey, to get the effect of a little bit of starlight hiting the person/building

boingo

I registered just to comment, and maybe also to buy a T-shirt or two.

I like this design. It's artistic, it's neat, and the fact that it's a woman adds to the aesthetics. It doesn't have a trite or profane message about sex, body parts, or beer, and it's a clever design.

DLucks

The entire point of the shirt is the girl and some of you want it to be random stars? $5

criz

Don't get me wrong: I like breasts, I like girls, I like nudity - and I still wouldn't like to wear this girl on my shirt. It's such a fantastic, creative design and then it has to be about a women... I wish for something stranger or more mythological... but hey, having said that, I might just imagine this is a greek godess, or a personification of the Night or the Skies! The more I think about it, the more like it - now I can wear this on my shirt :))

criz

...girl or no, I love this! I'll come and look at it every day, no, every night...

wempu

the trees and the balcony (or bridge or whatever) are hard to notice and it's a shame because i think they are GREAT! i love the design, and i hope you'll do something to the shades of the colours so that everything will be better in view :) i'd buy it! 5$ great work!

retrohotpink

i'd wear a naked girl on my chest.. this is beautiful

sd_dre

This made me stop in my tracks! Wonderful design! I also think that a more... tasteful?...depiction would be better.
I like the idea of a face & shoulders... a little less centerfold.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

lovely design! 5$! :D

I was naked

I LOVE this shirt!!!!!! The colors, the balcony, the silhouette- are all just wonderful!!!!!! I agree, tone down the breast part...head and shoulders? I agree with sd_dre...less centerfold like. PLEASE change this part of the design, but nothing else!

BrandonB11

awesome... subtly erotic... which is the best kind for a shirt... 5

norwish

it's too dark. the background needs to be lighter.

Binkmeister08

the nudity is slightly awkward but absolutley beautiful. The background should be slightly lighter so you can see the figure on the balcony and the border. Maybe showing just her face would be less risque, but either way the design is gorgeous.

definitely a 5!!

WallsReallyWork

the nudity is really subtle, great job as not to piss off all the people who cant bare to see any boobs. and it works quite well.

Rathany

This is a great concept and the art is fantasitc, but I don't like that the image is a naked woman.

Greendiddykong

great idea...but it kinda looks like she's spilt flour or powdered sugar down herself...sorry

knight of the garter

I loved it before I saw the woman in the stars, it was so simple and lovely, and in the lonely mind could become anything

petpenguin

yeah i wish the stars were just constelations...doesnt appeal to me with the woman though.

cool design though.

yidden

I agree with many of the previous posts. I love the shadows (balcony, trees, figure), but they really get lost in the current color scheme, and that's a shame.

I could go either way on a subtle picture in the stars, or an actual constellation (cassiopia..), but I have to say.. this isn't a shirt for me as is, with the naked woman in the stars.

Beautiful concept, though. 3 for now, but if you bring out the shadows and decide to tweak the star image-- you've got a $5 from me.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us