Close
One second...

Trip Doll

Watch this
mj00

I think the colors are fine, but the specifics of this pattern kinda weird me out. I think her hair has horizontal cleavage because of the 3dimensionality of the pattern. (The design itself is great, I'd love to see it again with a different pattern).

rolling

This is awesome, $$$$$55555555

usemefriendly

great colors. id like to see more orange on this site.

chelly

oooo that's interesting

DropDeadRex

mjoo, the pattern is done like that on purpose it gives the illusion of volume, or at least thats what I was going for anyway....Thanks for the comments eberyone.

ariana221

oo i love this one

Dorisland

awesome....I love it!

mj00

No, I understand the concept. My issue is that to me, what stands out most clearly is two giant orbs in the hair. Because of the two-ness, it looks more like hair cleavage than hair volume to me. But as always, one comment means nothing- I wouldn't worry about it unless other people see it too. If the pattern was slightly smaller and there were three orby shapes, it would be way nicer to me personally.

calalley

i agree with mjoo...
it does look slightly better from further back....
however closer, the orbs totally focus my attention and its really not where i want/should be looking...

tyrsalvia

oh, that's fabulous. i really love the color.

Alexandra Marie

Normally I can't stand having girls/girls' faces on my shirts but this I really love.

DrVSP

I looked back at "I wish..." I wish you had expanded on the hand-drawn part of the picture instead. maybe for your next sub?

DropDeadRex

mjoo, hey I see what your saying now. Sorry if I sounded a little bit grumpy. That was not intention. If the pattern were smaller and maybe turned on a 45. Ill try it out and post the results later. Thanks for the comments and crits everyone!

missmargot

Sorry, not my thing really. It could do with being a little smaller perhaps?

acleverlifetaker

i love the hugeness of this

mybe not orange? but id buy it anyway

ilovethecube

I like it.

Maybe dark purple?

hottiewithabody

thats sweet i would pay 48 dollars for that it looks like fcuk

follow

groovy

Lexane

very very cool!

hubavai

sweet. i like!

Costumedzyner

Wow... gorgeous. Love the original, and love the redesign. I would buy either one, though I am really loving the orangey colors of the one here.... $5

kerrpunk

very very cool

steviec

Yeah, I'm not into boob-hair...

Aprilmayjune

i love it. and i love the orange. :D

lovingshirts

I like it a lot!!!! I dont usually like shirts like this I'd buy it hands down

damprabbit

oooooooooooooooooooo i love this! it would also look nice on purple(but thats just my opinion)

chemiclaimed

I hate being the only one who's down on this design, but I'm so sick of swirlyfancy women in profile.

k.tran

i love the idea. maybe fix the cleavage looking hair and offer a wider variety of colors?

aceyread

Beautiful! I like the volume and depth in her hair...makes the design move. $5

ekaj47

nice

dr. loopy94

idk why but i frikin love this

Aaria

very very nice. giving it a $5 but I agree with the "clevage hair" comment. maybe that can be fixed though?

potlikker

really cool. $4

SaafireButterfly

The re-design is beautiful! I'd totally wear that one. Either color scheme works for me!

ivywillow

I like it, but I feel her forehead is too short, maybe? Her face is proportionately too big for her head?

(I also would prefer it on purple, I hate orange)

Neighborhood3

very cool, color works well.

Simon Cowell

...I would have sent you to Hollywood.

No account?