Close
One second...

Love U More

This is a cheesy romantic shirt. Me and my ex used to always say "I love you more" to each other. Thats not so special, but you may be wondering whats up with the thumbs. I'm 6'4 and she's 5'4 so the size difference is considerable. One day in the bathroom we looked down at our thumbs next to each other and we were both freaked out by the large size difference... I guess it kinda stuck, and every now and then we would lock hands and look at our thumbs and remember that day.

Watch this
stolenshirts

This is a cheesy romantic shirt. Me and my ex used to always say "I love you more" to each other. Thats not so special, but you may be wondering whats up with the thumbs. I'm 6'4 and she's 5'4 so the size difference is considerable. One day in the bathroom we looked down at our thumbs next to each other and we were both freaked out by the large size difference... I guess it kinda stuck, and every now and then we would lock hands and look at our thumbs and remember that day.

aled

Now this design always makes me think of you and you ex and your thumbs. With respect, it's not as nice a memory for me as it is for you.

cutiewabooty

I agree with fatheed,
that's a cute memory

but I don't think that it's an universal feeling
The design is nice

Evaporation

It looks like the arm pit is saying that. xD

mj00

Oh, thumbs! I thought this was a stylized peace sign, but backwards and I was like "Does he know what that means in england?"

Anyway, I don't care what it was supposed to mean or that these are thumbs because it appeals to me on a really basic level. Charming, with a bold shirt color and clean lines. I dig it!

Grillsovs

It looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle hand holding a penis. Complete with pubic hair.

Or maybe that's just me?

Anyways, I agree with the lot - it's really not a good idea to illustrate some weird little cute thing you and your ex had going together and put it on a tee. Why would anyone but you and your ex want that?

megancake

my bf and I do that all the time, I like it and would buy it!

mushrush

Yeah... I'm glad you explained it, but sadly the negative space "nose" created between the conjoined thumbs really combines with the "hair" to create a penis with an enormously thick complement of pubic hair!

I know it's not what you intended, and I really like the style with the thick clean lines and low color count, but the odd thumbs-as-face thing creates an optical illusion that's not as tame. :)

calalley

yeah...again not really into this one....
i like the colour of the shirt, but the actual drawing is pretty rough on the eye... the style is cool though....3

theclinger

lose the text.

theclinger

hahaha... if only that would make the thumb penis turtle pubic hair drunken don king find peace in the world...

suziemcknz

the idea really is cute, but like some of the above comments, i totally thought it was a finger/thumb touching a penis - a pro masturbation message...

moonshadow26

Maybe I'm silly, but the fact that it looks like a penis makes me love it. Like it's a hidden meaning of love....great job!!

Who cares if you and your ex came up with it. It's not like everyone is going to know that story if you wear the shirt. Get over it. It's an awesome shirt!

Even cooler that the pube hair is an accident.

No account?