Close
One second...

lies are bad

i decided i needed to have a skeleton design.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ekaj47

nice

Glowstick.

WOW. Definately unique. Love it, and I must have it! $5!

b4wefallasleep

this thing creeped me out i was like wtf.. til i read the title.. then i was like OHHH man im slow.

MadAshGar

Very unique... interesting. Perhaps not on the green. Very nice, but I wouldn't buy it for myself.

davey-k

I love this but have to agree that the shirt color is a bit dark.

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

i like it

Eterne

I really like it, but I think it would be a bit more balanced without the vulture on the swing. It just doesn't need it.

mollyric

I really really really really really really love the illustration. Seriously, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really love it.

knightress

I love the illustration. Not sure if I would buy it, but well done. 5'd.

supabob

Very creepy, love the colors. Like an awesome, Malaria squirting fever dream.5$.

Scoobydooto

jstumpenhorst has a good point regarding the shirt color... This design is amazing, and it feels like the shirt color doesn't highlight that like it should. 'Cause this is seriously awesome.

bluestockingmegan

If the design were smaller I'd buy it. Lies are bad.

As for the colour... I like it and I don't. I feel like it's a little too dark for it, but a lighter shirt might wash it out. Maybe burgundy? I hate to say khaki since it's a hard colour to wear...

Mammoth82

whaaa...?

Guy Arthur

anything but black.

izzynomad

WOW.

i hope it gets printed with these exact same colours.

sudanesepooch

thanks everyone! especially lovelyplayfello...im updating my website soon and it should be open to the public..ill keep you posted..

kiLLyou

Cheers! Hope to see it printed soon.

reality-chaser

umumum, so i know this is over etc (and i'm terribly sad to see the average score...you know i guess this just means it's not for the average person?) ANYWAY i didn't know how else to get in touch with you, but i was wondering if i could have a copy of this somehow so i can make a wallpaper for my laptop. please? :)
cheers

eribell

sigh. another beautiful design shot down. ok so about that website. yes. please. update us. (me.) pronto! u should just open your own site. make your own shirts. you're obviously way ahead of this pack.

kiLLyou

P

R

I

N

T

!
!
!
!
!
!