Close
One second...

Your Love Means Nothing

The Italian on the banner says "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" from Dante's Divine Comedy. That saying can often be used in regard to relationships and, whether it has a positive or negative connotation, is decidedly up to the individual who has fallen madly in love. But for the subject at hand, I believe she has weighed both the positives and the negatives of her current situation, making a final choice.

This is a resubmission from my Robsoul acct. File is GIF animated and a closeup will appear in 25sec. Tee color options: pink, baby blue, silver, white, red, mint or mustard.

Watch this
+RECONSTRUCT+
+RECONSTRUCT+ profile pic Alumni

The Italian on the banner says "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" from Dante's Divine Comedy. That saying can often be used in regard to relationships and, whether it has a positive or negative connotation, is decidedly up to the individual who has fallen madly in love. But for the subject at hand, I believe she has weighed both the positives and the negatives of her current situation, making a final choice.

This is a resubmission from my Robsoul acct. File is GIF animated and a closeup will appear in 25sec. Tee color options: pink, baby blue, silver, white, red, mint or mustard.

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

does she have a new kods on the block shirt on??? haha. Its really cool. Definetly an improvement.

Syrasha

The fact that the woman in the illustration looks around age 55 is distracting, but it's a cool design.

a for incredible

now that i know what the banner says, i really think the decided look on her face is incredible. it looks like she's already abandoned hope and she still doesn't care: she wants to be in love.

really great design, $5

Chaos Academy

I have a weak spot for this kind of art, so I'm biased. (My weak spot is located right next to the secret 7th hole...)

funkcool

"Lasciate ogni speranza, voi che entrate"!
Dante Alighieri was a ninja
better on pink, yes, but change the mistake

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

it's the original phrase in the Comedy, pal ... ;)

in vulgaris, not in italian..

renfrue
renfrue profile pic Alumni

resub = 0
(ha, I'm just kiddin)
I like this best on blue, was that your avatar for a while when you were Robsoul?

zzblehh

I love it!

N2O

Man, have I had my share of girls like that. Looks great! 5

+RECONSTRUCT+

"was that your avatar for a while" - You are correct sir

"looks around age 55 is distracting" - I'm not sorry that she looks like a real person

And thanks for pointing that out Adam Antium, you rock. It is indeed the original phrase from the Divine Comedy. Wikipedia.

NKOTB yo!!!! ha. Thanks everyone.

+RECONSTRUCT+

"looks around age 55 is distracting" - I'm not sorry that she looks like a real person Well a stylized real person, beautiful/ugly

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

hehe no prob, man!
i know him in real life too, so, i'm giving him a speech next time i meet him ok? :)

sex2

haha emo girl!
i hate it!

vixyish

Now that I know what the banner says, I find the fact that it's just in front of her PELVIS inescapably distracting.

I realize you probably didn't intend that, but there's no way I would wear this; there's nowhere you could wear it that you won't find SOMEONE making that particular inference.

+RECONSTRUCT+

Even if it was related to sex, which humans do participate in (I'd say it's a known fact), woman have a lot of leverage if they know how to use their sexuality. How is sexuality not a part of relationships? Are you a 37 year old virgin? I mean, seriously.

chelly

a really good illo. i know you spent tons of time on that banner, but either its existence or the location is bad if a person doesn't want attn drawn to the lower portion of their body. i like the character, but not a buy for me.

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

Great stuff bro.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I really like this, and somehow can't find the words to say why. I think something about the girl is just really appealing, she communicates strength and weakness simultaneously. Even though she's got this banner, and is hiding behind it, you just know she's going to fall again.

Radlee

hahaha new kids on the block, I shall not enter. 5$

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Sweet. I like the heart and skull under her hands.

puff_de_cutie

We know what it says, but how are people on the street going to know? I totally didn't understand it until I read about it.

+RECONSTRUCT+

And why do they need to know?

UberRyan

i was gonna say... this was done by Rob a long time ago.

i just realized you changed your name and re-subbed.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Robsoul???? Man, this was SOOOOOOOOOOO confusing when i laid my eyes upon this sub a minutes ago seeing your icon as a new design!!! Don't do t hat to me ever again! 0 for messing with my brain! lol. Kidding!

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

wow.nice resub!!!i love how you make it a better design

fraillittlegirl

I liked it just as much the first time. A big five for you sir.

resonantcurves

So the options are love or death?

Cake, please.

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

""looks around age 55 is distracting" - I'm not sorry that she looks like a real person"

yeah, that comment was uneeded. she's drawn like a person. women don't always have to be drawn like 'red hot riding hood'

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

nice

Felonaz

i don't see the whole pelvis thing -- she looks like a real person to me.

+5!

bluestockingmegan

Most of the cleverosity of the shirts here require knowing the title, so who cares about what the banner says. I like the use of Italian, and the fact that this chick is so me. I'd wear it.

Freestate99

I really love the design but as a guy I couldn't wear it on pink!

No account?
Join Us