Lobster Vs. Cobra

Great big THANKYOU to all the people who stopped by to help while this was in critiques. I know I can't please everyone, but I tried... I've just wanted this design on a T-shirt for so long.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
LetterGhost

Great big THANKYOU to all the people who stopped by to help while this was in critiques. I know I can't please everyone, but I tried... I've just wanted this design on a T-shirt for so long.

murgles

NINJA? YAY!

I hope the Lobster wins.

$4!

the_book

this is amazing! $4

chelly

this turned out great!

cheezee

this rules! i'd like to see it on a different color, though.

major_mjol

zoidberg vs. cobra kai

amaliaslash

the lobster is totally schooling the cobra.

LuciusGinsberg

Sweet, I love "oddball" stuff like this.

LetterGhost

... I had to look up Zoidberg, i had no idea what that was referring to... yeah, I don't watch much TV. Everyone seems to think the lobster is winning, but remember the cobra only need to get in one good bite to finish the lobster--if he can get his fangs in there, that is.I think it's a tough call who would win.

The Astronomist

I think the words at the bottom are unnecisary. but i love the desing.

Alexandra Marie

I think this is an example of an incredibly stupid idea executed extremely well.
Very nice illustration, very odd subject matter.

Andorra

I love it and its randomness!
$5 from me! hope it gets printed :)

overal

Excellent graphic quality and good Idea ;)

MooCowMoo

YES. I NEED THIS NOW. $5

Number09

Make the font fancier...
$5

steviec

What's with all the pro-lobster action?
I'll take your bets...go Cobra!!!

Nice work, man.
5+$

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Really nice linework, I'm in awe. You've really captured the essence of the way each animal moves. (The crest thing works for me, too- I get the feeling like this could be the middle ages equivalent of a cockfight.)

arabiantealeaves

dude, i HATE subs like this...

except yours. this is awesome; i love it!

jkgarcia28

So glad the shield made it to the final version. Here are your just rewards: $5

AtomicLightbulb

This certainly delivers on its promise.

A lobster is indeed squaring off against a cobra.

$5.

wigbowl

I would buy this, but part of me would always wish the text were in Latin.
$5.

LetterGhost

hey thanks people!!! Your comments are great! It's interesting to see who's rooting for which animal. Maybe I should have admitted this at the outset, but I confess that, as someone living on the East Coast, I'm biased in favour of the lobster. I love lobsters so I've never eaten one. Never eaten a cobra either... but that would just be stupid.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Alexandra Marie on Jun 07 '07
I think this is an example of an incredibly stupid idea executed extremely well.
Very nice illustration, very odd subject matter.

I could repeat what AM said in a different manner, i could jus cut and paste her response to exaclty how i feel about this. I made my choice, and im happy with it. nice work!

Lobstar72

This has to be printed. Now.

EvilGrayFly

Wow .. this is so .. perfect!
5$ .... I like the yellow best .. but i think it would look fantastic on a navy, just a suggestion...

NomesMcFly

Its not my kind of thing but i appreciated the work put into it. Its good =]

Vindemiatrix

It's nice to see this finally subbed after all that time in the critiques!

I'd prefer it to be a bit less orangey in over all tone, but it's an awesome design no matter what.

Mandyhello

HOLY CRAP!!! Freaking big ass $5!

LetterGhost

yay, thanks people! I'm so happy to find that you enjoy seeing pointless random animal fights as much as I do.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

sweet - love it 5$

...colin

ohhh my gosh. this better get printed 5$$$$$$

firebolt816

this is hilarious! nicely done

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Goddamn this is good - and i want to see more random animal vs from you Musk Ox vs Giant snapping turtle?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us