• by Ponchito
  • posted Jun 04, 2007
  • 30 Comments

by all the children who in the sky

Watch this
Ponchito

by all the children who in the sky

iamtenninjas

so.. many... bananas, haha! cute though. i want to hug them.

Frank Vice

who splooged? oh, the banana. got it.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Bananas? I thought they were moons. Maybe shirt color and stars would make them look more like moons (if they are).

teogm

I guessed bananas because of the black dots at their tips, but the bottom dots are now beginning to look like some kind of… expulsion… orifice… to put it euphemistically :)

It’s cute, I think I’d buy it :)

Kate.G

Yuumy!

da Face

Aww..is all I can say. It's quite...adorable..

charlala

Very cute!!!

Ponchito

thanks to all for their commentaries, are very amiable

magicien

I really like this type of design !! +5 !!

drumbendrum

excellente!!!!!!!!!!
5$ i want it bad

murgles

So cute!!!

Moons? Orifice? Geezus, you need to get outside and play in the sun (or maybe eat some fruit) or something.

$5

Nimeah

I love this design. I love the half tone. The yellow on the pink shirt. I wish the larger banana wasn't wearing a bow. Either no accessories on the head or something more obscure, like a bowler hat would be funny.

Elektrokat

I hate bananas.

Zordaine

AWWW that's adorable! I would so wear it $5

Lochness-a

This is way too adorable! Definately $5 im lovin the way this is illustrated.

chindogu

adorable.

muzetta

O my gawd!! I NEED THIS T-SHIRT!! This is amazingly adorable! I've never seen bananas in better form! (except in my belly) $5$5$5$5$5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smallpoet

Nice one. On the fence as to whether I would by it or not, but it is playful and simple, some of my favorite types. Great work, well done.

Glowstick.

Yum! I love it; it's so cute! $5

JOKOJINK

its so original, i like it

delly

i wud buy this tshirt coz i love it, n i aint ment to b sayin that lol coz me on here 4 me bro but wow tis the best tshirt ive seen on here :P

artgirl57

really cute!! Love their shape and simplicity! Cute!!

Aannkin

SOOO Cute! all of your shirts are really really cute, along with the wolf and chicken shirt i'd buy this one too.

No account?
Join Us