1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
panabanana

The text is awesome.. dont lose it.

jmcdonoughii

keep the text. I makes the shirt.

jordannn

Wow. There seems to be a lot of disagreement about the text. I really had trouble deciding if i should put it in there or not, but I thought it would make it clear that it was in fact the wearer of the shirt riding the bear. That is an important point. I dont think iam even allowed to change it am I? also one is charcoal grey, the other is dark purple...I dont know where this green and black bsiness comes from. hope you guys like it. Hope you like the text as well!

jordannn

also, what other color options would you all like? i thought about the a canary yellow one and a blue one... also, how will people know that you are a knight who rides around on a majestic grizzlry bear without the text???

mushrush

also, how will people know that you are a knight who rides around on a majestic grizzlry bear without the text???

Exactly. This is why the text is crucial.

hespestos

I love the text and the blue ( or purple, I can't really tell) shirt. I wish the design was a little easier to see though.

pendrops

ach! I can barely see the picture. Perhaps a different color.

Gustaf Esters

Papa says, with the text it's quite cool. Without the text tacky as hell.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

the text makes it.

annabellearachne

I will for sure buy this if you keep the text.

SEVEN-HUNDRED

Holy crap - thats weird, i just subbed something very much like this. Very diffrent style, but similar idea.

Looks good tho

annabellearachne

I think that a darker color design on a lighter color shirt would show up more clearly.

little_hobbit_feet

LOVE the text, and I usually don't like text on shirts (unless the text is the point of the shirt.)
I think it adds a hell of a lot to the shirt, telling people that it's me in the armor, riding a bear through the wilds.
I would buy this shirt as is.
I'm not sure I'd buy it without the "me" notation.

snazzyninja

I think the text is alright, but change the font. So it's not like I scanned this shirt in my computer and used MS Paint...? Yeah?

ajsolid84

FIRST AND FOREMOST - The text is the whole point of this design, folks. If you look at this design and you don't appreciate the text, then you are just as square as they come.

SECOND - I agree the text needs to be revisited. I say put the design on a lighter color t-shirt so the design is more easily visible. Also, make the text a different color than the design. For example: actually draw the text with a black sharpee and scan it in. Then it looks like the wearer of the shirt actually drew the "

ajsolid84

Wow! Threadless loves to cut off my comment when I add special characters. Anyway this is what the second part of that last comment should have said:

SECOND - I agree the text needs to be revisited. I say put the design on a lighter color t-shirt so the design is more easily visible. Also, make the text a different color than the design. For example: actually draw the text with a black sharpee and scan it in. Then it looks like the wearer of the shirt actually drew the "me" on the shirt themself. But totally keep the text no matter what.

I don't understand why people would prefer to wear a shirt of a random knight on a bear when they could be wearing a shirt of themselves, in a suit of armor, riding a frickin' bear!

little_hobbit_feet

I wanted to disagree with ajsolid84 right off the bat, but envisioning it in my head, I TOTALLY have to agree with the sharpie idea.
Like the shirt came without it, but the wearer claimed it as themselves because they're just that rockstar.
Me likey.
BUT I kind of think that's what the scribbly "me" was going for, too. Like it was added after.

jordannn

yeah, youre probably right. I should have done it with an actual pen or something. and i just liked the way it looked in the darker colours for some reason. i almost didnt want it to stand out too much. i'll do some other options if y'all like.

unin5pired

The text makes the shirt. The only thing I'd change is to make sure the drawing style matches the joke. Nobody that could draw that well would scrawl "me" that poorly. The drawing should look like a 4th grader drew it.

escapism

Text=very very nice. I probably would like this as much if it didn't have text.

acleverlifetaker

it needs the text its point might be lost otherwise...

Alie_woos

ditto.. the text makes it even awesom-er..
.. the "me" looks like you drew it on yourself while wearing the shirt... if that makes sense...

oh yeah, $5

TerryMakesStuff
TerryMakesStuff profile pic Alumni

That "Me" makes it 10 times funnier.

magaggles

I vote you should keep the text :) Without the text I wouldn't buy it, with the text $3

IF you change the colours it would become a $5

norwish

I am SHOCKED to see that no body mentioned anchorman and the fuzzy tractor. That was my first thought. =D

alicakes

either way it ruless.

funtastickme

love it with or without text. but could we get something other than dark purple?

how about an electric blue?

gotta_be_da_best

PLEASE LOOOOOOSE THE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than that it is good but still the text kills it soo....................2

SamuraiSmurfette

I like the text. Also, how about some crazy crest on the top of the helmet. Like plumes of feathers or something?

TopJamen

it is mighty indeed

loose the "

noponies
noponies profile pic Alumni

mean as!

WShadowW

TEXT IT

FullMetalFlak

Loving the text.

It also reminds me of WoW (that's a compliment I swear).

MorningThief581

love the design. the color not so much.

TaraMA

I really like the text and know many many people who need this shirt.
However, I am not so much a purple fan, especially on this shirt. Grays, blues, greens, reds, anything but purple . . . please . . . :)

aphicia

THE TEXT FILLS ME WITH A GREAT JOY.
I want this so bad it hurts...

Vood

Hilarious! I love the text. The colour doesn't quite rub me the right way but I'd probably still wear it.

jordannn

maybe if its printed threadless will take the initiative and put it on a lighter colour shirt. sorry, i havent been at my computer to whip up some other variations. we can imagine what it would look like though...right???

0oo0

I am a text supporter. I desire this shirt.

Orange~On~Orange
Orange~On~Orange profile pic Alumni

the score should have been WAY higher. PRINT IT.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us