Close
One second...

Love Machine!

• by Shipwreck
  • posted Jun 03, 2007
  • 35 Comments

Now finding love doesn't have to be so awkward!

In Chocolate, Dakota Slate and Black (lovely vending machine colors!)

Watch this
Shipwreck

Now finding love doesn't have to be so awkward!

In Chocolate, Dakota Slate and Black (lovely vending machine colors!)

stephanocheerio

hahaha I don't know why but when I first glanced at this I thought it was a condom vending machine.

Christoph Jenkins

hmm... You know, wearing that would probably leave problems. Not sure...

PhoenixFire168

Cute. I don't know if I'd buy it, but it's clever.

Renly

Ninja

Not diggin it

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Each product shown should be a different product. It comes off as a little unfinished to keep repeating the same four.

kleptoneko

cute idea, decent design, though, it might be better if it's on the backside of the shirt or somehow split it...

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

reminds me of the "Last Kiss" winner

Ersind

I would suggest making it a bit smaller on the shirt, just for clarity's sake.

MissChristiana

nice idea, i don't know if I'd wear it. People may try to push my buttons and I'd feel uncomfortable with that. Yeah, I guess it does have the "awkward" thing going. :)

Mandyhello

yeah, reminds me of the last kiss winner too... I didn't like that design that much either (too boxy/busy for a shirt)..

partyrings

im just a love machine.....

daftspike

Haha, sorry. MissChristiana's comment about people trying to push her buttons amused me.

I like the idea a lot. I agree with mjoo on the repeating products thing. You could have done a bit more within the vending machine as well, maybe allow us to see the rows of product and add some dimension to the interior.

I like the idea. Very clever. :-) It certainly would make finding love a whole lot easier. :-)

autumn_firefly

umm, I'm a fan. I REALLY like your idea, $5

Alpha Ryan

yeah, I'm slightly worried about coming across as a condom machine, but I love the shirt anyway. Maybe even partly because of it.

BoscoJones43

cool idea, but your execution sucks

daja

nice idea, bad design.

karimus

like it on chocolate

potlikker

Too much like "Last Kiss" winner.

Hardcorporate

A bit too crowded. Maybe make it a little bit smaller?

snarks

i like it, but agree that it needs to be smaller. dakota slate is a nice colour, but there's no way i'd wear it on brown.

Scharley3

i thought it was condoms too at first glance, its cute though

TritoneXX

Ummm, now we all can be our own vending machines.

buminthepark

this is condoms. not appropriate for my shirt.

mephitine

I loved the Last Kiss winner, have that shirt. This one isn't doing it for me (maybe I'd like it better if Zach Braff was wearing it?).

The love thingies reminded me of the valentines that kids give out in class. Or novelty condoms. Either way, it's still feels like it's going for the same sentiment as "Some Choices are Just Out of Reach," but without as much life commentary. The previous design somehow seemed more poignant to me.

Chloberry

Haha. Great idea. I definitely thought those were condom wrappers, though.

tropicaldreamx3

Hmm. Well I like it! :) I agree with making it a little smaller though. Otherwise great idea!

plouffeee

black for sure.

battlesounds

i'll take slate pls
and a revision of design
[tiny it up a bit]

escapism

I feel like I would end up having a lot of people prodding me in the stomach where that 'push' sign is...

DAVMVP

Great idea!

crockpot

idea is great, execution not so.

a for incredible

haha that's really funny! i would certainly wear this.

No account?
Join Us