Close
One second...

is it love

love is all about sex ?

Watch this
Chaos Academy

Nice. I love the idea, but I'm not to keen on the letter "E".

arthritis

portrait of faulty factory. special thing.

star_sea

waa, that so nice 5$, but that is not true, love is not all about sex, and it's not just a question of fidelity, it's just different for each person. love everybody!! be happy!!!

Yautja

Similar to...
LOVE

Don't think either will get printed, people seem squeamish about having sperm on their shirts.

rickfishherring

Isn't this pretty much taken from the beatles production called surprise surprise, LOVE it looks way to similar so there could be a bit of copyright in the way it's done here?

hippozzz

Gross. Cool illustration...but, uh. Ew.

sudanesepooch

maybe making the "o" in love an egg would be appropriate...zing.

megafone

would anyone really want to have sperm on their chest?

I think not.

Amidalailama

um...pretty sure my brother would. goon.

beesknees

sudanesepooch, i'm pretty sure that's already the case, because all the sperm are heading for it..

sneaker mafia

nice concept yet splooge on a tee not so much

caroline82

there are many things i will wear... none of which is sperm on a tshirt. :(

teogm

I dunno, interesting and all, I just get a little creeped out seeing so many tadpole-looking things. Tadpoles are slimy. I don’t like slimy :)

ilovetomasb

im so not down for wearing spermies on my shirt

alicakes

lol. it's funny, but i would never wear it.

star_sea

me I would wear it, because it's not ."scandalous"it is ok.I think.maybe? yes.

star_sea

me I would wear it, because it's not ."scandalous"it is ok.I think.maybe? yes.

TheCrowe

who want's to wear sperm? i feel this way about the fetus shirts too. yes all part of nature blah blah blah, just not wearable.

jpiatt

haha this is funny. And please...
everyone is saying "I don't want to wear sperm" blah blah blah...
I'm sure everyone's had semen on them at some time. lol

reynoird.artwork

well at least it makes people react, and that's maybe the most important thing in art :)

blandford

"Similar to...
LOVE"

Yeah, pretty sad to have to say it's been done before, when it should never have been done in the first place.

Cohen2.0

Hhhmm, I don't know, but I guess if it's all about hetero sex then it doesn't really concern me, does it?

debza

Yeah, i'd love to wear tonnes of sperm on my shirt (:

FRICKINAWESOME

AHHHHHHHHH! This shirt's color combos are making me go blind!!! I didn't want it in my eye like that! But seriously, i really like the flow of this shirt. You got spunk, kid. Yes, the pun is there for anyone that caes to appreciate it.

sandmanda

clever. i'd wear it.

rAnCh_e

hahahahah
i'd for sure wear it! $5

clarkie4ever

kinda cool but change the e

loveisasongx

eh, it's got spooge all over it.

suziemcknz

i'd like to see a different font on the lettering altogether

ames14

HAHA. this is funny but im not entirely sure i would wear it.

Aristarchus

megafone on Jun 06 '07
would anyone really want to have sperm on their chest?

All you got to do is search the 'net, you'll find tons of them. Many have videotaped the evidence.

waltponce

DOES ANYONE REALIZE THIS IS THE EXACT CONCEPT FOR THE PROMO POSTERS FOR THE MOVIE "KNOCKED UP"? This guy, whoever he is, is a hack and should never be forgiven for stealing people's ideas and taking cred for it. I am sick of all these hacks everywhere STEALING other peoples work. If you are not creative but wanna be, you friggin' scenester, LEARN HOW! Don't just steal!

pooner

i don't wear sperm on my shirts, unless it's accidental.

reynoird.artwork

i'm sorry waltponce, I didn't knew it, you know, gash with such a very rude response, i'm not sure you'll be smart enough to get it, but when you create staff, whatever the thing is, tee shirt, painting, street art, scultpure, anything, even drawing, you DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAS BEEN CREATED OR IS BEEING CREATED RIGHT NOW by all the artists in the world ! gash ! cool down my god, you see, artist are not always aware of what is created every damn second in the world, yes they try to be aware of most things, but sometimes they miss the thing, like you probably did at least one time in your life ... so please, do post anything stupid like that, and one more thing, having the same concept of one idea doesn't mean stealing the 1st idea , please try to understand this ... before posting such silly comment

Mosreal

Thats a pretty awesome idea

Wiggleh

i really like it
but i really liked this

Wiggleh

oops...
but i really liked this

and it didn't get printed either. : (

Wiggleh

wha!
i'll just try a good ol' fashioned link.. banner is brokededed

LOOVVEEE

herekittykitty

eww, that's gross.
seriously.
i kinda wanna throw up.

artfisch

love..the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket. It's great. I don't like wearing loud color shirts... but I don't mind semen on my chest at all. I happen to think love and sperm go together often.

staffell

i hate this font

No account?