Wonton Lust

• by jamadian
  • posted Jun 03, 2007
  • 38 Comments

Watch this
GoldenWasp

I haven't got wonton lust though.

JGilla

hmm a threadless shirt with something/one making a heart. i've never seen this before.

barriebarrie

Don't be mean. This is funny and well drawn and I like it :-)

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Definitely well-drawn, and I like the fact that the fortunes are pawing at each other. (If this concept doesn't go over well, please keep submitting- it's probably a reaction to the subject and not to your work itself.)

sudanesepooch

this design seems really obscene to me, i like it.

hippozzz

Hilarious.

And awesome.

(I like it!)

maccha

but... they're not wontons!
actual (if not the western incarnation) wontons could also be fashioned into a fairly good heart-shape/ Then, you could take out the text and see if whoever is looking at your shirt is clever enough to figure it out.

yeah fortune cookies aren't wontons... or am i missing the point?

theletterzee

these aren't wontons. these are fortune cookies! cultural misnomer!

shug13

brilliant.

chindogu

it's a play on words - wanton/wonton.

wanton = sexually lawless or unrestrained; loose; lascivious; lewd: wanton behavior.

i'm really surprised people aren't getting it. i guess the fact that fortune cookies look similar to wontons doesn't help.

razngirl

A fortunate cookie is very similar to a wonton....It's adorable! Be a lover not a hater!

shug13

I didn’t realize people were so fascinated with things being so literal.

J-Ray

Is this design pro-lesbian? I think so.... or pro brazilian wax.

mindlipstick

I am a lover. And it is completely wearable and clever!

auntieloulou

this makes me giggle.
well done!

buffyd

Super saucy. I want one. I really, really want one.

mbruno

Wonderful pun, very creative!

LaVette 99

Someone suggested earlier that you should take the text out. I disagree. Definitely leave the text in. Also, maybe make the text and picture a little bigger. I would definitely buy this.

DJamaican

Great Play on Words.... Wonderful design very origional... too bad some here are not able to see that Oh well.. I would like to get 2

spamicus

It made sense to me right away

actionvaughn

Very cute, but actual wontons would work for the tee too, methinks. $4 :)

The goofinator

Fortune cookies...wontons....who cares? It's hilarious! Made me laugh!

Peppermont

Verrrrry cute idea =)

weiseman

Fantastic, witty & sexy. Forget the semantics, just slip into one and feel the love.

VintageSamuel

Very Funny. But wouldn't buy it. But that is a fantastic pun. I'll look for more in that vein from you. :D

steviec

I love fortune cookies! I also love wontons. My problem is that if I wore this shirt I'd be constantly fending off people telling me that cookies are not wontons.

How about the cookies with a message like "fortune favours the brave", or "Lucky in cookies, unlucky in love"...

artfisch

adorable. hope there's more then red.

No account?
Join Us