Close
One second...

• by skaw
  • posted May 18, 2006
  • 23 Comments

Watch this
Stevethegreat

I once ate a swedish fish. It tasted good. I decided to eat another. that was my last swedish fish. Now I'm sad

trotsky

once there was a mexican girl named christina who married a white guy named bill. they had a child and named him david eduardo. many years later, david (aka el dahveed) found a blog offering street team points. he told his story to the mexican girl who promptly made him the winner. everyone lived happily ever after.

EZFL

I dont feel all the well. I downed a double dose of Niquil. It hasnt kicked in yet. I hope it does soon. The statement "im the mexican one, on the left", in your profile, doenst match up with the picture.

trotsky

viva la raza!

cirque427

3 blind mice killed three blind lice. it was done with lasers. and it was very successful. the lice were killed. and now they are no longer a problem.

jeffrey!

I was walking down the street one fine, sunny day. I was whistling my favorite jingle from the Andy Griffith show. I say hello to a passing construction worker and then I fell into a big hole. The hole was a portal to Hell. And then I found 5 bucks.

trotsky

best way to end a bad story^

trotsky

hehe :)

trotsky

by a i mean any

theoneandonlyshoegazer

Yesterday was my last day of snowboarding. I decided to go on a more hard-core run. Instead I got taken down the mountain by ski patrol. Wow, my arm really hurts. But it sure was a lot of fun.

EZFL

The Mustang GT-350 was introduced at the 1965 New York World's Fair, Mustang Mania instantly swept the country, and a new automotive market segment was created - the 2+2 or better known as the 'ponycar.' Though its mechanical underpinnings descended from the Falcon, the Mustang was completely different. It was a compact, tight, clean package weighing in at a modest 2,550 pounds - a departure from the ever-enlarging American cars of the day. The classic long-hood short-rear-deck combined with a forward-leaning grille, elegant blade bumpers, sculptured body sides, fully exposed wheel openings and restrained use of bright trim gave the car a unique look that belied its affordability. Its looks were backed up with power, providing three optional V8 engines with up to 271 horsepower.

l0u

Tonight I went to a show at Barnes and Noble. Ashton Allen was playing. He is pretty good. I liked the show. I bought his album, as did my friend.

glamour

trotsky is the winner.

xiv gets my next buy/

cirque427

o darn--i really didn't think i had a chance actually

cirque427

btw--how do you even give st points to another person?

trotsky

SWEEEEEEEEET!

trotsky

yay that made my night!

squirelgirl

once there lived a squirel named bob he love pranking all his friends and traping them in his trapes with nuts but one day bob's friends wanted to egt him back for all the times he tricked them and captured them so thay hatch a plan to trick him so next day while thay were at lunch thay put a bucket of his bedroom door and feathers so that when he opened it it would make him look like a chickon well there plan worked perfictly... The end

squirelgirl

bucket of water* haha

cirque427

squirrly---the competition's over

trotsky

thank you, glamour!

i am eternally grateful

No account?