Close
One second...

Whaaa -- kids size 8 hugely different than other Threadless size 8s

• by Botsonic
  • posted May 31, 2007
  • 5 Comments

I am very upset as I ordered this as well as the Alphabet Zoo both in Kids 8 for daughter's 7th birthday.

This top is HUGE in comparison with the other -- both packaged TOGETHER I might add -- and both labeled Threadless Kids 8. My daughter won't be wearing it for at least 2 years, whereas the 'normal' kids 8 fit her of which she has a few. Reckon it would fit 10 year old.

Whazzup with the massive size difference??

Watch this
Botsonic

damn hit enter. Meant to say would fit 10 year old. Ususally Threadless fits on the small and tight side. Not the HUGE and VERY ENORMOUS size.

stubbythumbs

they should probably be able to take care of it sent a message to customer service. at the very least, you can return it for a smaller size

Botsonic

Unfortunately out of stock in anything but larger kids sizes. Plus being in Australia is a bit of a pain for returns!

Ah well, she may have a 'mint-vintage unworn' Threadless in a couple of years.

Vindemiatrix

If you look at the product pages, it appears Alphabet Zoo is printed on the AA tees, while Only In Dreams is printed on Threadless' custom tees which are considerably larger. You can have a look at the size chart. It's a pity you got caught out by this :(, but at least your daughter has a lovely tee to look forward too when she's a bit older!

No account?
Join Us