Foutaise

Have a nice day !

Watch this
Sugarfull

I like it very much...all this little things :)
I'll buy it.

skullcat

This is wonderful, I really like your happy style, I would wear this shirt in every colour!
$5

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Yes! $5

Noliewen

I LOVE it!! $5

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

me loves it! $5

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

nice colors 5$

thomas ray

monsieur max f. this is cool!

Mandyhello

I like that the skull is saying "clack" :D

ouchouch

LOVE the CRUDE LIL CHARACTERS $5

the_book

just seeing the preview window, i didnt like it, but once i saw the whole design I like it alot.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I like this, but the placement is weird to me. It's a very rectangular shape that you've created, so why doesn't it fill the whole shirt. Alternately, rearrange the elements a bit to make the overall shape of the design more organic.

bonybunz

foutaise !!
^___^

tofurky

coverthe whole shirt with them.

Zarmo

that's awesome! it might look better if it spread across more of the shirt in a less rectangular fashion. but i'd buy it.

cheezee

2pac is dead hahaha. i wouldn't buy it because i'd have to explain to everyone who walked by why my shirt said "elium" and "rick." this is pretty enjoyable though!

saxycnet

A wee bit boxy, nice style, though.

cook1e

I like! But I'd like it even more if the design was placed more on the center/little bit lower

phones

who's 'Rick'?

a for incredible

i like how everything is happy and child-like, and then DEATH is really big in the middle, and there's some little skulls saying "clak"

Lochness-a

i like the little characters, and the irony of the fact that it says "eat" in one spot and "dont eat" in another spot... although maybe that is not ironic, i just find it funny. 5

dandywarhols

This is cute and happy, and makes me smile. However, I agree with mjoo, make it less rectangular and more organic, and you've got yourself a buyer.

05tfbt

Love the 2 ghosts to the left!

DaintyBuffalo

Thats pretty awesome, I'd love it if more of the front sure was covered by it but either way $5

shaday

2pac is dead, crack me up.
i think that the design should be spread out more.

Lexane

happy design from a happy kid!
5$ and buy!

Lexane

I love ELI UMMM!

RedUnderTheBed

I'm just not a fan of these kinds of shirts.

BrandonB11

im a big fan of ur style... but id almost like to see some of these things overlaping... still solid 4

callmespecial

oooh.... i really like the style...

my only suggestion is to put less stuff around the edges, so it's not like a block on the shirt, and it kinda fades out in a way.... does that make sense?

still awesome, 5 as is.

No account?
Join Us