whatupJ

cutez n clever

steviec

Best tetris yet.

tabithakristen

looooooove this.
i'm so addicted to tetris world right now

steviec

Maybe the halo could be slightly rounder at the bottom?

pooner

too bad that stright block isn't going to yield a tetris.

there's an error with your design. directly to the right of the gap the blocks are only 3 high, instead of four.

good tetris design though.

tabithakristen

wait, I see a couple of pieces that don't exist in the game. doh

The Crackers

but still nice design

i totally don't htink it looks phallic

i just wanted to be cited as the first one to say it

nice design

Ashelia

Ahahaha... So true, so true.

pooner

i agree with tabitha, you got a little lazy on the right side of the shirts. there are several spots where you use single squares as filler.

I play despite the rain

Yeah, it needs to result in a four-liner or the savior isn't taking away as much "sin" as he could. I would say that the single blocks here and there could be the result of leftovers from previous lines, but the left side is made up of whole pieces...

Penguin85

work on making the tetrahedrons more consistently colored and have it built up of only possible shapes (research) except the the straight-4 (there is one on the top left).

NothingbutMatt

Very clever idea. Like everyone else has said, the pieces need to be re-done. Personally I wouldn't care, but I just know that if you wore this people would keep pointing out that some pieces weren't technically correct etc.

sirensrising

Fix the pieces and it's a $5 (which I'm giving it anyway).

Although speaking of phallic, is that really want I want between my breasts? ...Yeah I guess I'm okay with it, for Jesus tetris.

kihou

What if they were from tetris rows past? It would be possible if he had been playing for awhile to have a one block.
But yeah, please fix =3

bFusion

Fix the pieces so it's ACTUALLY Tetris (and you would GET a Tatris by dropping it) and it's $$ for me, I love this

shirtflirt

wow, christ compels you?

alhaze

I love this and the placement is amazing, but like everyone else I want to see the pieces real on both sides and the "savior" making a Tetris.

Do that and I want this - $$$555

tbm4classtsar

if you fix the single cubes and the yellow 5 square shape on the right it is definatly a $$$$5555. Right now I wouldn't buy it because it defies the laws of tetris!

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

ahah, this is truly excellent!!!! BUT, you MUST fix the pieces; that's obvious ;-) if so you get a 5$!

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

yeah, you need to fix the pieces, and why didn't the player just use the red four piece that got laid down horizontal. what a loser.

lenoircouture

seriously awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lenoircouture

but i do recommend you change the halo to look like one of those gold religious paintingish ones behind the piece

mattcyanide

The pieces arent wrong. when you clear a row it can leave blocks from other pieces, they can fall.

Jai Star

Ah, but this personm isn't going to quite get the four rows of a true TETRIS! $5

ouchouch

YES , BUT MAKE IT TETRIS

$5 BUYING IT

ONLY IF ITS TETRIS

timadd

I would buy this in an instant for my friend.

Mandyhello

hahaha, this is amazing!

megafone

It would be a good shirt if the tetris pieces you have actually existed. it's called tetris for a reason, for blocks per shape.

AstroDude

I like it, but it would be better if it cleared all the peices.

MarkTeePee

Amazing would of been better if the goly tetris had wings.

SUPERxDUPER

AHAHAHAHA. this is so funny and true because i always get excited when that's the only piece i need and i finally get it. 5

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

It is perfectly plausible for those random individual blocks to be there.

What makes them look odd is that different shapes have the same colour.

tiffohippoh

totally made me laugh! :)

fuaijie

well technically, its not messed up. cause when you play for awhile, and have the rows go away, there are "left overs" and thats what i think of those single cubes :)
$5

i carnt spel

loooks like you have the voters...

Gustaf Esters

Really nice, and a "joke" that's actually fun!

Not geek proof though ;-)

/ G

ohsorachie

haha i love tetris jokes.

ruteger

I love it. I agree that the piece would have to yield a tetris to be a true savior. I've played far too much Tetris in my day and the scenario above is far from a very stressful one, but given the composition of a shirt, I'd say it's ace.

Matt DiGiuseppe

i loves the tetris, but like everyone else has said, that piece needs to cause a tetris $5

Farouthumdinger

Wow, as far as the four block goes, everyone's being way too technical. I love the idea, but if it made a tetris, that would make it even better. But as it is, it's a T-shirt, people will get it, and no one's going to care about the technicalities. Print it now so nobody swipes the design!

a for incredible

haha, how many times have i been in this situation?

cheezee

well, really, if the person's been playing for a while and already gotten rid of some rows, single blocks are possible. i am somewhat embarrassed to admit that my mind instantly went to sex after seeing the design.

deaddovedonoteat

This is a bit nit-picky, but can it be on a drak blue or (preferably) a deep purple shirt? I just have too much gray.
Obviously the design is wonderful though :)

mamboism

nice idea... but maybe a bit plain.. exaggeration on perspective or making the tetris 3D may make it more interesting?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us