Close
One second...

It's not the color, it's the hair

• by Coat
  • posted May 30, 2007
  • 9 Comments

I want this shirt so badly, but it is pink. Yes, yes, there is nothing wrong with pink. It's actually one of my favorite colors. However, I am a redhead, and that means that wearing pink looks horrible.

Why did they have to make the girly shirt "pinker" than the guy's shirt? That's so unfair. I could have gotten away with it if it were light pink.

Maybe I'll get it in a kids 12.... though it'll probably shrink too much. Plus I don't know how big (small?) those are.

Watch this
stimps

I'm with you. Love the shirt, hate the pink. Of course, I think almost all the shirts are great in black (except line drawing and stuff).

Maybe the colour will change if it reprints?

Siye

What size do you wear? A mens small fits like a non stretchy woman's large. It's good if you are between a medium and large. kids 12 fits like a girls small. Just a bit longer.

esthergrondahl

I'm a redhead and I wear pink. It still looks cute on me.

siou

dude, redheads have it tough. i was a gross redhead when i was 17 (never again!) and wore only black and white after a minor colour breakdown

denile

Ouch. D: Hopefully they will reprint it, redheads are awesome and need fitting colors. Pink/Red looks shitastic on myself, being blonde and a whitey it makes me look like I have a bad sunburn...

llewllynn

I'm a girly small and I fit kids 10's and 12's, but they're shorter cut (so they show hips/stomach more than girly) and they're wider, so I take in the sides about one inch.

llewllynn

I'm a girly small and I fit kids 10's and 12's, but they're shorter cut (so they show hips/stomach more than girly) and they're wider, so I take in the sides about one inch.

Coat

Well, I'm a girly Small and those are actually a bit big on me before they shrink, so maybe I actually will get a kid's 12. I guess it might look a bit boxy and awkward.... but my godness, this shirt is just so awesome!

GreenWhimsy

I've always thought that pink looks really cute on redheads, but I guess it depends on the person and the shade :.

No account?
Join Us