Close
One second...

Rock God

• by emeryg
  • posted May 30, 2007
  • 29 Comments

This is for all yee punk rockers, woodstockers & even hip hoppers! I hope you enjoy...

Watch this
emeryg
emeryg profile pic Alumni

This is for all yee punk rockers, woodstockers & even hip hoppers! I hope you enjoy...

Ava Adore

nice! i like the graffiti

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Very nice- except for the rock fingers, which don't seem physically correct to me. I'd also like to see the guitar handled in the same way as the statue (with some black lines).

emeryg

the guitar does have the same detail as the statue - I'll try to upload a link to a more detailed image so you can see things clearly - bare with me while I attempt some basic html...

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

Maybe we're misunderstanding each other. I'm referring to the details on the interior of the guitar, not the outline. (I don't consider it a huge problem, just something I would personally change.)

emeryg

cheers mjoo I'll consider it if it ever goes any further than this:)

Snoopyheartshobbes

Very cool, the hand does look kinda crazy though.
I'd say the thumb should be on the fingertips and at an angle towards the pinky instead of straight across. $4

tofurky

Sam Roberts.

I play despite the rain

Nice design. I dig the graffiti. I can make out a Jesus Lives in there. Do you have a close up showing the details. Is that a star of David on one of the beer bottles?

slr_ecoli

Since you have him throwing up the horns, it sure looks a lot like this .

N2O

Nice Tele.

Alexandra Marie

Sir Ecoli, I don't think it really looks anything like that shirt.

But I do agree that the guitar looks odd from a distance with only light outlines.

nobby78

i thought it was hillarious briliant deffo $5

Rainbowafterflood

Is there some other meaning this? AKA: "God is my rock"?

shiola

This is Socrates right? 'Know Thy Rock'.

Starstruck

Being a non-Christian Atheist, I'm surprised at how much I love this. Oh well, I wouldn't wear it, but I know someone who I would so buy it for. Def more detail inside the guitar like earlier suggested, other than that, love it.

ohsorachie

heh. you made me giggle.

da_squishy

Cool shirt, but something's off about the palm of the rock fist...

IgiZeus

well, just the drawing it's okay, but in a t-shirt it seems to me, very boring and besides... the "dedication" its almost offensive... punkers... hip hoppers "too"...
\m/

emeryg

AS PROMISED PLEASE SEE MY PROFILE ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS PICS...

'I play in the rain' you sure have cats eyes cos thats amazing attention to detail - yes it is a star of davidon the beer bottle I was trying to do a spin on the Heiniken logo but without using red - thanks for all your comments so far all positive - WOW except the last who finds it offensive which is GREAT & so rock n' roll

but.i.love.u

he does look like some greek/roman god in that toga. but the point still comes across.

ashmith

I one like this with Lord Ganesh. The Elephant Hindu God.

kissmeimshitfaced

The guitar should have more black detail on it, like the rest of the character.
The right hand is a little messed up.
All in all very cool

No account?
Join Us