Close
One second...

little bird

here is what happens when some little bird finds a way to replace the traffic light .

Watch this
reynoird.artwork

here is what happens when some little bird finds a way to replace the traffic light .

Kawa69

Very beautiful 5$

ouchouch

very nice placement and concept overall

if u had placed it diff it wouldnt work. love the colors chosen

travioli

Great job! $5

mjoyo129

I am not that found of the colors but the design is cool

doctordeirdre

i dont like it too much.maybe its too blue for me to handle.

miladyofthelake

I like the overall design, but the shape of the bird doesn't fit the piece. I'd expect the bird to be thinner or in a raindrop shape.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I didn't realize that was a traffic light (maybe some colors cues would clear that up) and thought it had something to do with egg cartons. I love the bird, though (despite agreeing with miladyofthelake).

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

stole from the new Coke ad?

reynoird.artwork

nope recycled wax, do you have a link concerning that new ad ? if it's a TV ad it's normal, i'm living in france ;)

julysfirstkiss

another color option would be nice but i adore this. maybe on gold? or a more greenish blue? lovely though.

sleepyskyline

i really like this design...but feel like the placement would be very awkward on a woman-slightly hidden by the chest...otherwise i'd give it $5 instead of just 5. beautiful work!

rekreation

..........simplemente agradable!

lesquelette

The bird could use a little work, but I like the design.

theadi

I think the bird song could extend out and up onto the chest. Maybe spreading out the shapes as they get further from the bird.

vh3

the design is cool but the placement needs to be fixed, in my opinion. the bird needs to be higher up.

Beckstah

Beautiful! Love the placement.

b0red

$5

jet1125

Change the shape of the bird, but otherwise I like the setup.

Cohen2.0

Very nice! Love the simplicity of it and the placement.

enitsirhc

Very nice but a bit too plain. 4

the manatee

stunning, stunning shirt. love it. the only suggestion i have was already made: extend the birdsong upward a bit.

ilovetomasb

i dont really get it? and it took me like 3 minutes to figure out those wer e stoplights

Hardcorporate

I would raise the placement a little bit. I like the design pretty well, though maybe on a different coloured shirt?

waylman

Would look excellent on any girl or gay dude.

THEY

Yes, the bird's song could be looser. Still, it's very nice $4.

ashmith

this is gud dude ! I'd buy it if it was a different color.

Botervlieg

The bird looks weird.

ak_affected

I like it but needs the traffic lights filled it.

No account?