PrincessBea

Ninja!

a bit boring to me.

odesi09

would be better with shady-looking guy. good idea though

kiLLyou

haha 3

jmcdonoughii

Now you just need a guy hanging out the window saying, "I know your mother get in the van."

ilovetomasb

puppies only $0.5 each!

xardox

... My favorite Guild on Daggerspine.

skafiend007

Perverts need t-shirts too! $4

xardox

(Ihavecandygetinthevan)

zac_layman

Now you need a guy with a molestache. otherwise it's a $4

sagral

i used to have one of tose vans in my garage... it was my uncle's van.

miladyofthelake

Oh, creepy. I'd appreciate a scary man or some confused children on the sidewalk with more color choices perhaps.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

For me this is not an attractive image and not an attractive concept. It would work better if "Free Puppies" was crossed out and "Free Candy" was written underneath it (or vice versa). Maybe add a few more creepy phrases.

alittwin

great design -- why the white shirt?!

chocmilk

looks good!

Julie Jerks

I like the design, but a guy with a molestache would add a whole lot. I would but it if it wasn't white.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Molestache? That's a birlliant fusion word if i ever did see one julie. But yeah, i totally agree with some creepy Buffalo Bill-looking dude asking you to get free candy from the back of the van while you are helping him put a sofa in the back of his Luvmobile.

mephitine

I'm getting creeped out just thinking of the word "molestache." Is that a moustache with a big mole in it? Ick. Definitely perv-ish. But yeah, put a creepy guy inside, make the van say "Free Puppies & Candy," and have the guy holding a hand-lettered sign out the window that says "Your Mom Said it was Okay." Then it would be worthy of tshirthell, but maybe not the kind of thing Threadless is looking for.

murgles

LOL Shouldnt you have a guy with a trench coat on, so you can then have your LiveJournal deleted for offering free candy?

impetuousfink

No! Add nothing! no creepy guy! It's just right as is.

byrd38645

dont like the message. especially if a girl is wearing it.

Captain Global

This is a perfect shirt for.... pedophiles?

Sorry, but this isn't anything I'd wear.

Beckstah

A bit too much empty space. Fill it some more.

prettydawg

I like the idea of shady guy by the van $4

bozz7

yeah i agree, put a guy in or next to the van

other than that i love it, .......$4.5?

The van doesn't look grungy enough. It doesn't necessarily need a creepy guy, but the van just doesn't look beat up enough.

zebraman

ha ha kinda reminda me of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....a shirt with that same candy buggie would be very funny too.....

reallyginger

ahahahah fucking love it. well, not kidnapping children, but the simplicity of the shadyness. a kid who believes that should be put in a van without windows. $5

cedahinea

Hahahahaha $5!!!

BoscoJones43

haha, but it would be better if there was a creepy dude in it

Risc

definitely needs at least one person somewhere. Maybe a kid inside the car with a sketchy driver hahaha...

Vespucci

NO NO NO! all you folks who want a creepy guy in the design are just wrong. its funnier for so many reasons just as it is. geez.

love it. love everything about it.

drunkredneck45

that is a disturbing image.

well done.

Yourhero

perfect just the way it is... $5!!!

E. G.

Anon does not look kindly upon the theft of our party van.

infinite zeros.

a for incredible

i like this because i can just see myself walking up to that van hoping to find some free candy.

i agree, the creepy guy would be over the top. the van is great the way it is.

edspickles

it's so creepy, no additions necessary.

i also don't know who would want to wear it though. what's funny about pedophiles?

myy stars shine

one of my best friends owns an old school van like that and for his school art show he painted on the outside free candy and had it open and on the inside there was a fur rug and a matress and dimmed lights it was soooo AWESOME

your shirt reminds me of that and that is why I love it :]

BrokenArm91

lol - so creepy, but really funny

the "free puppies and candy" is a good idea though

watson2078

favourite desgin ive seen all day hahaha love it

Zarmo

As a person who takes child molestation lightly, i love it! I think it would be cool if there was a pedosmiley guy standing next to it, wearing a warm-up suit.

Yourhero

E. G.: GB2 4chan /b/tard!

mocha_craze

kind of plain, and it reminds me a lot of "Strangers With Candy"...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us