Close
One second...

Murder, My Sweet

A while back a did a design called 'Dames'. While I like the idea I didn't take my time with it and didn't much like the end result. So I've reworked it based on what all of you had to say and what was bothing be as well. Thanks for all the suggestions and I gladly welcome any more that you may have. Hope you dig it. Comes in Navy and Black.

Watch this
Mazzoleni

A while back a did a design called 'Dames'. While I like the idea I didn't take my time with it and didn't much like the end result. So I've reworked it based on what all of you had to say and what was bothing be as well. Thanks for all the suggestions and I gladly welcome any more that you may have. Hope you dig it. Comes in Navy and Black.

beesneak

Much better.....I like it!

snarks

NICE! 5$!

snarks

and the blue on blue colour scheme is nice, but the red on black is much more dramatic.

mj00

I can't tell that he's been shot, which is pretty much the whole concept.

Brendastarr

Like em both---I'd love to see this woman behind the first fella. Think they're made for each other.

slr_ecoli

If he has been shot, I agree a hint of blood, and maybe also a hint of smoke from the gun? Maybe in negative space blue to go with the positive space grey smoke from the cancer stick?

AllenAames

reminds me of sin city, nice work

apossum

i think the girl should be the focus because she is obviously the one in charge here, oh well

zipperking

I liked the previous "dames" a lot more

Mandyhello

It kind of looks like he's just having a really hard time rolling up his sleeve.. if I could tell he'd been shot, I'd like this so much more..

amazing idea, and your art is great!

alexoc949

i like the red version 5$

Andorra

it looks like he's about to punch someone in the face...
add some blood, and it'll be perfect!

funkchild

the black and red version has much more resonance.

secret ink

sorta looks a lot like?
that makes sencseee

deathcabfortom

I'm just saying. I'm not pointing fingers.

Cantatus

Better detail on this one, but I liked the design on the other better.

I_ am_Moose

Needs some blood where his fist is.

steviec

He's not shot. He's just pissed because his shirt's too tight.

steviec

I know this is substantially different to Dames, but I'm not sure you'll do much better. Why not move on to something new?

madruga

It remembers me 300... the man looks like Leonidas

Mazzoleni

deathcabfortom on May 31 '07
"This sorta looks a lot like:

http://www.threadless.com/product/276/Are_You_In_or_Out"

If by looks like it you mean that there is a black and red verison that has a silhouetted figure of a woman, then yeah it does.

That shirt was so ground breaking for inventing that whole style.

-yeah-

5$+buy, the red one

ariana221

love the black and red.
great shirt =]

zaina

LOVE it on black $5

EVC

Smoke should be coming out of the gun.

suzbot

He looks more like he is having a heart attack than having just been shot.

gurudux

the woman would look cool even without the guy there. it is a bad ass silouette.

erisque

Love it in the black and red

amoamasamat

I agree that he doesn't look obviously shot... but the artwork and style is fantastic.

I also agree that the woman's silouette could work alone, but I think it's more interesting with the guy in the foreground.

Black and red, definitely! :)

Hardcorporate

I don't know how badly the world needs a domestic abuse shirt.

Beckstah

Oooh, it's so noir! Awesome.

cantstopsmilin21

better than the 1st "Dames" but i don't like the concept, it bored me :-/ sorry :) 3 for art :)

Scoobydooto

I'm not a huge fan of the guy, and it's hard to tell that he's just been murdered... but that smoke is amaaayzing!

d3d

i honestly prefer the first version. the story was more clear and the guy had more character.

ourari

black/red for sure.

mag391

Do a gray scale version with hints of red(blood) to make it look more like he has been shot rather than like he is struggling to roll up his sleeves. I think you are on to something.

mag391

o btw that cigarette smoke is wiked

No account?