Complementary Nuts

Thought this one up last year while zooming around in a plane.

Looks really good on a wide range of colours including Green, Blue, and Khaki as shown as well as others - (Check out my user profile page for colour variations and larger images).

5 colours used plus shirt colour

Watch this
WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Thought this one up last year while zooming around in a plane.

Looks really good on a wide range of colours including Green, Blue, and Khaki as shown as well as others - (Check out my user profile page for colour variations and larger images).

5 colours used plus shirt colour

Annie in Wonderland

I love the style, though the pun is a bit played out.
Very nice color combos.
$5

chelly

hilarious

chelly

although the words in reverse would be nice too

MelissaMae

love the blue/green combo!

barriebarrie

Thank you! This isn't gross, violent or depressing. It's nicely drawn, fairly clever and cute. You renewed my faith in threadless. Not sure I'd buy the shirt but still...nice job!

aleyc19

oh my gosh
i didnt get it at first then i read the title and i was like hahaha
very nice :)
$5

crazysteven

funny ass design.
especially because i desire peanuts.
definitely green/blue.

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

mjoo- I figured that this idea had probably done, but aside from a single joke, I could find no other references to it during my extensive internet search. Especially no illustrations or designs. But i'm glad you like the drawing :)

whatupJ

first thing i thought of was-- "no comments from the peanut gallery" .. if ppl have heard that expression.

mj00
mj00 profile pic Alumni

I'll concede that "complimentary nuts" might be a joke more common to the USA than to New Zealand- I know several people who specialize in corny jokes, so I've heard that one approximately 80 billion times :)

debrasbizzare

hahahahaha very clever! i've never heard this joke before so im getting a kick out of it. nicely executed too =) great job!

BornOfFire

I like it, but for some reason I don't like the speech bubbles...I think it's the font.

uchicagobookworm

I didn't get it until I read the title. Might be a bit too much of a streach.. maybe add a plane or something? But yeah good job, love the font!

waffletaxi

Looks best on khaki. 3.

Jai Star

This could almost be called 'Comments from the Peanut Gallery' if you changed what they were saying.
Still! I love it! $5

steviec

This joke is just as common in NZ as the US.

Funny, but not laugh out loud. Nice design.

bigcog

one of my fave jokes, maybe not on a t tho, gets a 3 all the same

alerz

awesome. i really like it on khaki!

brritscold

this is awesomely awesome...i love it. :D

breebaybee

love it on the pink shirt

Digdag88

this joke was in pajama sam

RedUnderTheBed

I like it more on the top tee, where it looks a bit smaller (assuming that was intended..). Not sure about the colour, I do like the look of the purple speech on light blue. Or the grey that you have up there.

jet1125

I think that you should actually include the title complementary nuts on the shirt. Maybe put it underneath the nuts in a slightly curved shape.

FreezingintheSno

i like it the bigger way, but it may be a tad too big.
green and blue are the best.
i kind of wish they were in a bag that said what they were or like something like that. but its sweet. :)

Beckstah

This is so adorable.

cutiewabooty

BLUE&GREEN !
And maybe a crumpled up bag on the side that said complimentary nuts?
Cuuute :]

skullcat

looks like poop from far away. what is that talking poop saying, people will wonder!

thermy777

Ha! Brilliant! I really like the original green (but the bright blue is also good, as is the dark brown in the other colour options in your profile). Great work!

kentellebee

i love this especially(icant type) the blue one

prettydawg

you should put complementary nuts underneath the picture, other than that, I like it

cantstopsmilin21

haha, this remind me of this movie i saw and everything the wife did he would always reply - "oh but its what you do with it" and it was funny... anyways, peanuts? its ok :-/ could have been more creative i think, but 4 :)

No account?
Join Us