1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Ninja!

dnangel111

Ahahaha! Doctor something... and Back to the future... = sick.

And excellent execution btw.

But you said ninja.

So I'm gonna have to downgrade your score.

lol.

JUST KIDDING.

steviec

Love the Anglo-yank mix. Dr Who used to scare the crap out of me!

icebar

$5 for the ninja comment.

Kallass

5 and buy!!

redlinewk

Aaaa fix the gaps between the skidmarks and the tires, yo.

chelly

$5 in the now, the past, and the future

Edword
Edword profile pic Alumni

awesome idea! great job!

kiLLyou

Oh Hell yeah! $5 for sure!

shadow_shrine

wow!!!!!!!!! the all time favorite!!!!!!!!!! 45 and buy for you DOC!

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

well that worked. i haven't seen it since the first sketch. turned out great.

travioli

Finally! $5

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

love this

tobasco

One Sweet as movie series meets one sweet as television programme. And there both about time travel. This is freaking me out somewhat! 5

Bowtie

5$ LOVE IT

br0n

$5 I LOVE IT!!!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni

GREAT $5

bhoomika

Nice $5

Superfly69

I want this...5$

danimation

actually made me lol. very cool. $5

jazzbolicious

I wish the booth was a simple telephone booth a-la Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Now THAT would have been a sweet time-traveling juxtapose!

BrandonB11

awesome clean great work as always 5

BeckRokk

Awesome design. $5 for including Mr. Fusion, my most favorite fake appliance of all time.

kriseddie6983

$5 totally, the next one could be the tardis hitting the phone booth from bill and teds

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

im surprised this hasnt been done before, and not surprised that you did it so well. Nice job.

13strong

This is great - I think the best thing about it is the US / UK crossover. Which is why having B&T's phone-booth wouldn't have been as effective.

Nice one fatheed.

i carnt spel

if only it was lower and red... it could be doctor who meets doc meets banksy

Vindemiatrix

$5 as expected!

I wish I could give it $5 more than once as I have a bunch of friends to whom I showed this, and they think it's awesome and would buy it!

manlooon
manlooon profile pic Alumni

Clever stuff. 5

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

I love this but wont it have copyright problems??

$5 obviously

bigcog

fatheed you did it again. v v v nice, need this printed this week while the t's are $10 ;-)

Seeza

mmmm stainless steel cars. $5

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Woot! Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. I decided not to do Bill and Teds phonebooth as that and the DeLorean are too close on the pop culture spectrum and having a time travel vehicle from a different era/nationality seemed more fun, and a bit more sophisticated ;-)

Someone mentioned about the tire marks and the gap is by design - The skids appear when the car breaks violently, but end when the impact occurs (and the car slows down). The distance between the end of the skid and the tyre is the amount the bonnet (hood) has been crushed and slowed down the car on impact. I hope that makes sense.

Vindemiatrix

Plus, Doctor Who is having a massive resurgence in popularity with the new series and stuff. :)

BTW, it just occurred to me - shouldn't the Tardis' light be blue?

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Strictly speaking, yes, but it's called artistic licence. To give a bit of relief to the greys and blues. If it needed to be changed, it is a technicallity.

13strong

Don't worry about the colour of the Tardis. This looks to me like it's happened at night anyway, so everything would be a little darker.

Thees ees good!

Vindemiatrix

fatheed- Fair enough :) It's not like it's affected the score or anything, I still love the design and it'd be easy to change if necessary. Plus Google image search reveals a couple of pics in which the Tardis' light is a pinkish colour, so...

13strong - I didn't mean the Tardis should be light blue, I meant that the light on top of the Tardis (which is currently red) should be blue instead.

Seeza

I wouldn't buy it without the TARDIS. Now to find a show with a time travelling giraffe.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

more skid marks! 5 nice job fatheed.

Jebs
Jebs profile pic Alumni

ahah, Fatheed is back! strong, and clever...as usual. (almost, your last one was a bit weak for me) i think we have a winner here...5$

jessthecat

Good to see you back $5, I'd buy it for sure.

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

ha ha! man! i was just thinking up a dr who design!
ace!

Chief_Cheeky

Thats Rockin!!! I was wondering where you had gone.. don't slack now :)

PS $5

-yeah-

500000$
OMG I LOVE IT!!!
pls print!!!!

helo

this is definitely a FIVE and $$$ BUY $$$

I really want the light on the TARDIS to be white or bluish

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

great drawing 5$

Jai Star

Doctor Who vs Back to the Future

For The Win.
$5

Jakaricat1

Ha! Took me a minute since i live in the microcosm called the USA and have never read/seen Dr. Who. Brilliant though.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us